Thread: The Mental Health Thread

I'm starting to wonder if this constant abasement is a product of something other than my environment. This isn't how I suffered depression before, but then it was both more severe and a symptom of a health problem I now have under control.

Sigh. I don't know.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I kind of lowkey want to die right now.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I've felt pretty sh!t all day. Just morose. I just have this 'I want to go home' feeling, but I am home. I guess I just want to go back to happier times. I'm homesick for happiness?

I spent a good portion of this morning just lying on my back staring at the ceiling. I've got so much to do and I just cannot muster the energy.

I'm just so sad right now. I just want to cry and for everything to be better. I don't know how I'm going to do all of this.

I just. =(
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I've felt pretty sh!t all day. Just morose. I just have this 'I want to go home' feeling, but I am home. I guess I just want to go back to happier times. I'm homesick for happiness?

I spent a good portion of this morning just lying on my back staring at the ceiling. I've got so much to do and I just cannot muster the energy.

I'm just so sad right now. I just want to cry and for everything to be better. I don't know how I'm going to do all of this.

I just. =(
    know exactly what you mean about feeling home sick but you're home. it's like feeling completely lonely when you are in a room full of people...

have you talked to anyone about how you're feeling? you do sound very low :(
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

I hate this anxiety! Everytime I think I'm fine something happens.
    Meant to be going out with the girls in my flat, got ready and everything and sat there waiting for the others to get ready and one of them to get home from work. She then comes home with a bunch of other people and they are all sat in our tiny living room whilst I'm sat in my room crying because I can't deal with that many people unexpectedly and everyones bugging me to come out but I can't. I haven't worked myself up to deal with that many people.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

*screaming*
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I think I've only ever posted in this thread once and it was almost a year ago. But I wanted to say how proud I am of myself for the improvements I have made in my life and how far I've come. I have learnt so much about myself and pushed myself and I'm not fully there, but I'm well on the way to be.
    Becky
    Current: 2 sets of lobes, 2 helix, forward helix (l), conch, tragus (r), navel
    Want: helix, daith (l), lobe (r)
    Retired: rook (r)

'You can't plough a field by turning the soil over in your mind.'

I swallowed my pride and finally admitted to my boss that I am struggling with my anxiety and that the times I do my shifts at isn't helping matters as I work 3pm to 7pm all week and it doesnt really leave me with time for a proper social life, also it just gives my anxiety time to increase in the mornings until I go to work so I end up having an attack. So my boss listened to me and said he will see what he can do about my hours like give me morning shifts or more earlier afternoons times. So wait and see if it will happen. My boss told me that I was close to a disciplinary action due to my levels of absences so it was good timing I had a chat to him!

I've struggled for years with anxiety. CBT training does NOT work for me as it isn't getting to the root cause of my fears/worries. Mental health runs a lot in my family. My father committed suicide just over two years ago, my uncle, (his brother), did the same years ago and many family members are affected one way or another. And if one more person says 'happy pills' or 'they took the coward's way out' I think I'll scream. So much ignorance and misunderstanding concerning mental health. In this day and age, it's outrageous! Good luck to everyone suffering, whether it's anxiety or depression, etc. I feel for you.

I feel like a waste of human being.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith