Thread: The Mental Health Thread

Doing my anxious thing of convincing myself I have every health problem under the sun :/
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I'm in the middle of a run of nightmares (I've had one every night for about a week) and they're getting progressively worse.

Last nights was HORRENDOUS, and I woke up panicking, and because the nightmare was about my phone, I was too scared to go near it and I had to fight to stay awake. I kept drifting in and out of dreaming and every time I fell back into dreaming it was the nightmare.

I hate this. Nightmares like this are always symptomatic of me nosediving and I don't want that :'(
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I haven't left the house since Wednesday and now I hate myself for it. Really not coping with life but no-one here has any idea

Does anyone else ever want to take a break from living some times?

You know, just return to whatever ethereal jelly from which the human soul is crafted, and just rest there, unthinking, unknowing, unfeeling for an indiscriminate amount of time, just the fleeting breath of the divine, all bright light and weightlessness, before waking up within the confines of your mortal, corporeal being of hurt and anger and hopelessness? But jut for a moment, you want a reprieve, you just want to stop and cease to exist, only to return when things seem a little less claustrophobic.

Because that's how I feel right now.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post

You know, just return to whatever ethereal jelly from which the human soul is crafted, and just rest there, unthinking, unknowing, unfeeling for an indiscriminate amount of time, just the fleeting breath of the divine, all bright light and weightlessness, before waking up within the confines of your mortal, corporeal being of hurt and anger and hopelessness? But jut for a moment, you want a reprieve, you just want to stop and cease to exist, only to return when things seem a little less claustrophobic.

Quite often. :( If it's at night I end up trying to sleep and put off facing life until tomorrow. Usually feel much better after a good sleep and think.
    Becky
    Current: 2 sets of lobes, 2 helix, forward helix (l), conch, tragus (r), navel
    Want: helix, daith (l), lobe (r)
    Retired: rook (r)

'You can't plough a field by turning the soil over in your mind.'

*hugs*
    I get that feel - but perhaps slightly less eloquently

(you really do have a way with words)
    if you ever need to talk, I'll always find time to listen
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Yes I do hun, *hugs*

My problem is that if I feel that way I get dragged back into reality fast sadly, I don't have time to be ill physically or mentally and it worries me because I will probably just break one day. People best be prepared for the fall out lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Officially diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder (on top of my previous diagnosis, Generalized Anxiety Disorder) last Thursday. I feel so horrible and my mind is messing with me. Meds were switched around which is effing with me even more.

Sigh.
    Hi, I'm Stef!

Current:
    Lobes (x3), right nostril, navel, tongue
    Retired: Helix (x2), lobe (x1), vertical labret
    Future:​ Tongue web, outer conch, vertical labret (again)

Tattoos: Tragedy/Comedy Masks on right foot, "This too shall pass" on right shoulder blade (in mommy's handwriting <3)

I mostly just want to sleep until everything feels better. Which might well be never. That or just slip out of existence, not die, I just sometimes want to have never existed at all

Finally was able to convince my partner to go back on meds! So we're off to the doctor on Monday to see what might work.