Thread: The Mental Health Thread

I can't do it anymore, I can't keep fighting whatever it is that makes me so unhappy. I'm done
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

1/1/14 = having a nervous breakdown at midnight, crying my eyes out, wishing i was dead, only to have my dad scream at me for ruining his night off. I ended up being comforted on my bedroom floor by my nana, who was the only person in the house who was speaking to me.

1/1/15 = watching fireworks outside my house with my girlfriend and waking up next to her this morning and being truly, genuinely, happy.

it's amazing how much can change in a year <3
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

It still amazes me how much my mum can get into my head, ended up self harming last night after spending an evening with her. The worst part being stuck in a car with her so I couldn't even get away and she chose that moment to talk about extremely triggering things for me.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry to hear that Hazel, are you okay now?

My mental health issues are becoming more and more debilitating. I couldn't even bring myself to get on a bus yesterday cos I couldn't handle the idea of speaking to the driver and having to ask for a fare I'd never got before. This is kinda ridiculous. I feel ridiculous

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Hope you're feeling a bit better now H <3 message me any time you want to chat xxx

Nat is there any MH support you can access at your new place? Feel free to message me if you want/need to <3
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'm registered with a GP down here now. And I need to make an appointment but it's just one of many things I can't bring myself to do right now. I seem to be stuck in a vicious cycle really :/

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Is there a less intimidating way you could try, like emailling a support service or something?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Not that I know of. It's a very small place I'm not sure there's much in the way of support

Thanks ladies, the bf is looking after me well, feeling a bit better, time away from her helps.

I hope you can break the cycle Nat, why don't you email help@mind.co.uk and see if someone there can help?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I don't think I'd even know what to say Hazel