Thread: The Mental Health Thread

I don't think my therapy is worth attending anymore, I leave feeling and thinking about the same as I do going in. I miss my old therapist, she was so great :(
    I'm just miserable for stupid reasons and I hate it, and for some reason I have a hard time talking to her about what's really making me feel like this when she doesn't ask the right questions, or any at all for that matter...
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

I hate myself. I'm so illogical. I wish I was someone else.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Oh god, depression monster. Please go. What do i do?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I seem to spend a lot of time thinking about ending my life at the moment. I don't think I'd ever do it but it's on my mind a lot lately. More how I'd do it and how it'd affect people in my life. I really genuinely don't think I would ever act on this, I dunno, the thought is just there a lot. It's hard to explain. I haven't told anyone about this because I don't want to worry anyone unnecessarily I just kinda wanted to get it off my chest
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

I missed my 3rd week of final year project labs today because I couldn't face getting out of bed.
    I also lied and told everyone I was ill instead of telling them the truth.
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by marthamagic View Post
    I missed my 3rd week of final year project labs today because I couldn't face getting out of bed.
    I also lied and told everyone I was ill instead of telling them the truth.
    But it is part of being ill. No lies told at all.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I wish I knew how to explain this to people I care about who are worried about me. I'm NOT unhappy, in fact I'm so very happy and grateful for everyone who cares enough to ask if I'm ok. But I'm not ok. I'm sad and hurting, I feel useless and worthless, and it's not their fault, it's not anyone's fault but things they do sometimes hurt me. I can't blame them because it's not their fault and I don't want them to feel bad for making me feel bad when they're trying to make themselves happy. I want them to be happy. I'm not unhappy. I want to be alone, but not alone at the same time because I'm scared if I'm alone I'll forget or give up. I want to be looked after but I don't want to be a burden, and thinking I might be makes me sad. I don't look after myself. I don't feel like I'm worth it. I don't eat because it's not worth it, and it's too hard. I want to sleep but at the same time I want to stay up all night and day because my mind isn't tired. I want to scream and cry until someone asks me what's wrong, but if they do I don't want to talk about it. Because I don't even know what to tell them. So I cry in the dark and hope nobody hears me. And if someone asks what's wrong I say it's nothing, I'm ok. But I'm not. I just don't know why. Or maybe I do, but it seems silly to be so upset over small things so it must be more than that. I don't want to bother anyone with how I feel, because I feel like I'm only whining about things I can change, which I probably can, but I either don't know how, or I'm scared to. I'm so scared. I don't want people to feel sorry for me, I'm not unhappy. I love and I have. And I love that I have. I am happy. But I'm sad. And I feel alone, more so when I'm not alone, and sometimes just as much when I am.
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

I'm in a really bad place.
    I'm deeply upset about and no-one around me has noticed. My boyfriend asked me what's up and I said it doesn't matter and he just left it. He won't give me a cuddle and we just lie back to back in bed. I feel so rejected and lonely.
    I went to see one of my favourite musicians last night and I didn't enjoy it, and now I just feel like I wasted money and it's making me feel even worse.
    I have an essay due in on Monday and I was supposed to spend today finishing it and instead I've just watched TV and cycled between feeling numb and wanting to burst into tears.
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

I really need help but the reasons I need help are the same reasons I can't bring myself to get it. I know I need to go to the doctors but it's really not as easy as picking up the phone or walking into a building full of strangers, it should be but its not. Plus I have new doctors now so it feels like starting over again. It took a lot for me to get help in the first place and no I'm back to square one. Except this time with no one around to help me
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

im so homesick that im crying a lot - full on hysterical crying - and i don't know what to do.

it's all down to one person but i don't know how to confront her because she can be nice when she wants to be but other times she is awful.

it's so bad because im constantly on the edge of relapsing back into self harm, and literally the only reason I haven't is because the person i made the promise to stop cutting to texted me the other day out of the blue and it was what i 'gave' him for his 18th birthday so I feel like him texting me was some form of divine intervention to remind me of what he did for me nearly 2 years ago.

this situation is so messed up lol
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN