Thread: The Mental Health Thread

Super down and irritable today. And fed up of feeling sick.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Always have down nights and lonely dreams about people I love in real life when I stay at my OH's house by myself when he's out of town :'( esp when he's not answering my texts
    Mikayla
    ​Piercings:
    Have: Left ear lobe 3x16g, Right ear lobe 3x16g,
    Right nostril x1, Belly, Both Nipples
    Want: Both ears - Triple Conch,
    Rook, Tragus, 3x Helix,
    Retired: Central Labret, Septum
    Tattoos:
    Have: Paw on left wrist with snowflake & dog's name & yob-yod underneath
    Phoenix on left forearm & Universe Horse right thigh piece
    Future: Top/rest of sleeve - to be designed

Feeling so low today, like I'm not a part of anything. Wish I had my old life back.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Feeling so low today, like I'm not a part of anything. Wish I had my old life back.
    Massive hugs lady xx
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Been having several dreams about my best friend lately. They've been comforting in an odd way, hopefully my brain is finally coming to terms with this year.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Why's it so hard just to tell people that I'm not okay? I'm in such a bad place these past couple of weeks, worse than I've ever known and I'm trying to deal with this alone because I just can't say anything to anyone
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Today has been a pretty bad day. I've felt low and more self-loathing than usual. I'm usually okay with hating myself, but sometimes it gets to me, and I suppose it's gotten to me today. I've been feeling really stressed, worrying that my friends find me annoying and stuff like that.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I'm starting to realise how much travel has done for me. When I was talking to my friend from home he was telling me how proud he was of me and that if someone had told him a year ago that he would be sitting in Bangkok with me he wouldn't have believed them. One of his friends has just started a similar route to me and he was telling me how he'd told him he was scared and his response was 'why? Alyssas not scared' and it's true, I'm not anymore. Like today I hopped on a plane to cambodia, sorted a visa, didn't panic when the hostel said they'd been overbooked and only has me down for one day not 3 then I went straight out and pottered round before heading up to the bar where I've sat talking to a few people for the night.
    Complete turnaround to 2 months ago when I didn't want to leave the house in case I saw somebody I knew and avoided all social situations.
    i still have a few issues with people as I'm still completely socially awkward but my confidence had grown so much and I'm not as worried about what others think of me anymore. Makes me kinda sad to know I'm going home in a month.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    I'm starting to realise how much travel has done for me. When I was talking to my friend from home he was telling me how proud he was of me and that if someone had told him a year ago that he would be sitting in Bangkok with me he wouldn't have believed them. One of his friends has just started a similar route to me and he was telling me how he'd told him he was scared and his response was 'why? Alyssas not scared' and it's true, I'm not anymore. Like today I hopped on a plane to cambodia, sorted a visa, didn't panic when the hostel said they'd been overbooked and only has me down for one day not 3 then I went straight out and pottered round before heading up to the bar where I've sat talking to a few people for the night.
    Complete turnaround to 2 months ago when I didn't want to leave the house in case I saw somebody I knew and avoided all social situations.
    i still have a few issues with people as I'm still completely socially awkward but my confidence had grown so much and I'm not as worried about what others think of me anymore. Makes me kinda sad to know I'm going home in a month.
    I'm also very proud of you. <3

Moving 150 miles away from everyone I know hasn't done my mental health any good so far
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum