Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not sure what size to order flesh tunnels.

N/A
    Last edited by Josebean; 11-15-2012 at 03:11 AM.

I hate how BJS seem incapable of measuring jewellery in a standard way =/ I think they should be measured by the diameter of the wearable area though, so when you return them perhaps make a note that you want ones that actually are 8mm on the wearable...one of the admins might see this though so perhaps you'll get a more official response. Otherwise try calling again and tell them what you want.

(Btw, slightly unrelated but I strongly recommend the Kaos silicone jewellery rather than the generic, it's much nicer in my experience!)

When I called I did explain the problem, they told me to send them back and they'll measure them, I will slip a note in though.
    I would like to get the Kaos ones someday, I'm just not loaded with money, anything will seem like heaven compared to wearing these tapers for so long.
    How hard it is putting them in for the first time?
    Thank you very much!
    Hey, I'm Jo (:

Current piercings: Right & left ear: 8mm, 1.2mm orbitals .Tragus(right only). Centre vertical tongue. Right Nostril x2. horizontal 1.6mm Nipples. septum.

Current Tattoos: Custom Cat/cherry blossom thigh piece.

Previous: Navel, tongue frenulum, helix + snakebites.

Future: More tats.

When I've had the cheaper ones they were much stiffer than the Kaos, but at 8mm they should still be easy to put in.

Theres better places to order jewellery from than BJS most of the time they're good but you may get better elsewhere no offence to BJS lol

This is the first time I've ordered from here, at least it's better customer service than the previous one I used!
    Hey, I'm Jo (:

Current piercings: Right & left ear: 8mm, 1.2mm orbitals .Tragus(right only). Centre vertical tongue. Right Nostril x2. horizontal 1.6mm Nipples. septum.

Quote Originally Posted by bekki2308 View Post
    Theres better places to order jewellery from than BJS most of the time they're good but you may get better elsewhere no offence to BJS lol
    If that is the way you feel why don;t you go and play on someone's else's forum, i don't sit hear having a go at you. As for better places, really, they have the range we have, they have free next day delivery, they are cheaper with the same quality and on it goes, i don;t think. It might be LOL to you but unless you have hard factual evidence to back up your claims it aint LOL to me.

They've recieved the returned ones.
    The ones I requested were 8mm, they sent 4mm, I then called up, saying I wanted ones 8mm internally measured and he just said that they'd probably end up being 12mm and the ones they originally sent were 8mm, which they were not at all.
    I think I'm just going to have to pay extra for them in town or something :/
    If I were able to make a change to this website, I think it would save people a lot of hassle if they were just internally measure.
    Hey, I'm Jo (:

I don't know what to say, i have spoken to the manager and the correct items where sent out that you ordered. Just to give you an idea we do over 12,000 plugs, tunnels and flesh tubes per week. I can't find another thread like this on the forum and we have no complaints such as this so we are at a loss as what to do. I have personally been in this industry for 23 years and have had numerious studios, always measured the way we do and always will. On the site there is the "Gauge Coversion Chart"

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I hate how BJS seem incapable of measuring jewellery in a standard way =/ I think they should be measured by the diameter of the wearable area though, so when you return them perhaps make a note that you want ones that actually are 8mm on the wearable...one of the admins might see this though so perhaps you'll get a more official response. Otherwise try calling again and tell them what you want.

(Btw, slightly unrelated but I strongly recommend the Kaos silicone jewellery rather than the generic, it's much nicer in my experience!)
    We have been measuring jewellery in the standard way for as long as i can remember. If this was not the case i would be dealing with 10,000s of returns every week. Feel free to have a look at the Gauge Conversion Chart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast