Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm not sure what size to order flesh tunnels.

I did look at the chart...it was 4mm internally. I'd rather they were measured at what the actual stretch size is, not the flares on the tunnels.
    Hey, I'm Jo (:

Current piercings: Right & left ear: 8mm, 1.2mm orbitals .Tragus(right only). Centre vertical tongue. Right Nostril x2. horizontal 1.6mm Nipples. septum.

Current Tattoos: Custom Cat/cherry blossom thigh piece.

Previous: Navel, tongue frenulum, helix + snakebites.

Future: More tats.

They are not measure on the flares, they are measured on the tube, outside of the tube, not internally of the tube. I am rather confused by all of this. That is what we sent to you, i have the manager in front of me showing me the returns, as i say its all very confusing.

I was told on the phone that they're not measured internally.
    I compared them to my current 8mm tapers (which I bought in a shop, not online) and to your chart.
    Thank you for your customer help though.
    Hey, I'm Jo (:

Current piercings: Right & left ear: 8mm, 1.2mm orbitals .Tragus(right only). Centre vertical tongue. Right Nostril x2. horizontal 1.6mm Nipples. septum.

Current Tattoos: Custom Cat/cherry blossom thigh piece.

Previous: Navel, tongue frenulum, helix + snakebites.

Future: More tats.

I think (but not sure) this is where the confusion lies. It is correct to say we do not measure internally, in otherwords inside a tube or plug, but always on the outside of the tube/plug/ where your ear would touch. I am not sure if i am on the right track but we are confused over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    If that is the way you feel why don;t you go and play on someone's else's forum, i don't sit hear having a go at you. As for better places, really, they have the range we have, they have free next day delivery, they are cheaper with the same quality and on it goes, i don;t think. It might be LOL to you but unless you have hard factual evidence to back up your claims it aint LOL to me.
    Firstly I was not having a go, it was a pretty casual statement of my opinion.

The forum and the store are two separate things why would I change forum because I thought the store wasnt the best? As for your range of products is not brilliant compared to other sites but its not the worst out there. Quality and delivery they are no better or worse than other sites (exept some ebay sellers) , your prices are higher so it may be "free" delivery but when it works out more expensive than identical items elsewhere its a bit of a con and its only free over 10. The the layout of the store and experience of buying from this site isnt as great as some places but better than some too. Its very mediocre.

Look at it as constructive criticism, strive to be the best you (BJS) can be.

Quote Originally Posted by bekki2308 View Post
    Firstly I was not having a go, it was a pretty casual statement of my opinion.

The forum and the store are two separate things why would I change forum because I thought the store wasnt the best? As for your range of products is not brilliant compared to other sites but its not the worst out there. Quality and delivery they are no better or worse than other sites (exept some ebay sellers) , your prices are higher so it may be "free" delivery but when it works out more expensive than identical items elsewhere its a bit of a con and its only free over 10. The the layout of the store and experience of buying from this site isnt as great as some places but better than some too. Its very mediocre.

Look at it as constructive criticism, strive to be the best you (BJS) can be.
    Firstly the forums and the shop are as one, no sales on the shop, no forum. You might take the view that they are separate but you are incorrect. Fresh air does not run servers. You are entitled to think the store is not the best but we think it is, so that should answer your question. I like to deal in facts, not random comments so I am open to any criticism when it’s due but not when there is no substance to it. I am sure you will agree. To answer your points.

1) Our range of products is second to none on the internet and in any shop worldwide. For your information we carry 19,831 skus. I would like to know what online store offers you the same range or has a better range and quality or even comes close?

2) The quality of out products is second to none; again show me products on the market that is better? We source and manufacture from highly reputable companies, we do not use 3rd world companies for our body jewellery, we sacrifice margins to maintain our dignity unlike others who sell whatever and have no scruples of where that jewellery is made and in what conditions the workers work in. Because body jewellery online looks the same does not mean it is for a number of reasons.

3) Delivery, Mon-Sat this week gone, 99.3% orders went out for same day dispatch out of 14,323 orders received. Please show me any online body jewellery company anywhere in the world with that can do this? Our same day dispatch is pretty dam good.

4) Price/Delivery. We charge for orders under 10 with body jewellery is 0.75p charge and FREE anywhere in the world after 10. Please show me a UK companies who does this cheaper? You say then if you add identical items from somewhere else and when you add the postage and the product up its cheaper somewhere else and we are more expensive with BJS, please tell me what online stores you are referring to and show me the products? Our prices and quality of the products are second to none; we are identical if not cheaper or substantially cheaper than anyone else, please show me a few examples of your suggestions? We also offer on every product a price match guarantee in case when we do weekly due-diligence on other sites we have missed anything. So far this month out of 19,831 skus we have had 11 price matches, 5 were valid.

5) You can search 3 ways with the BJS layout, please show me a site that gives you that functionality? There are so many features on our site that no-one else offers, our usability is pretty simple and if it was not we would not do the orders we do. Our servers are lightening quickly, our check out facility is market leading and the list goes on and on. In short, I can tell you outright there is no-online site in the world that does the orders we do, so we must be doing something right. There are fundamental reasons why we are where we are, we put the customer 1st and maintain high quality jewellery with the cheapest possible prices. If this is mediocre show me an online store which is better?

6) EBay, you can’t in my opinion compare BJS to EBay for so many reasons.

We are the best, we might to be able to please everyone, like yourself but we have and always will be leaders on the online world of body jewellery, that is our view, that is the view of the majority of our customers and that is why are the largest manufacture, importer and retailer online in the world.

Bushmaster, I don't know if I imagined it or not but did you have a tool thing that you could measure jewellery on? I can't find it anywhere but was wondering if that might help people find the right size? Hope this helps the other poster
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yep thats the one! It was driving me mad earlier coz I couldn't find it, thanks!!!
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

You're more than welcome! It's a handy lil tool by the looks of it!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12