Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Daith Piercing

I think I prefer it with a ring but it's been nice to see it with a bar as it's quite rare! Maybe if it didn't have a bump and if the bar was a wee bit more snug I'd like it more haha!

Sarah I'm so sorry the picer couldn't get a bar in :( What a pain hun! I really hope the bumps calm down for you.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    I actually like the look of a daith with a barbell in better than with a ring..or is that just me? :(
    I do too actually, though I think a daith-rook/outer conch industrial would be awesome .Think i'm slightly obsessed with unusual industrials lately, not even sure if that'd be viable :S
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

hi soph, funny enough I've become obsessed with unusual industrials too. thinking of having an industrial but not sure which type to have, either a conch to conch, or a inner c to outer conch, as my inner conch is healed, i thought I'd pierce the outer conch, wait for it to heal and then see what happens lol
    redraven, so glad its behaving now, I am thinking of a daith for my ear too, but its the one with the conch, so will see what occurs xxx
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Thanks Jayne hunni, it has been rather upset by my having to sleep on it for over 2 weeks as I couldn't sleep on the other side due to having surgery. The bottom bump does seem to be a bit smaller so I'm hoping it will go in time and I'm trying my best to keep off it at night
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

i have a barbell in mine, i wanted a ring but (look out....blue banana) wouldnt do it with a ring! so i have the barbell. by bumps aint going any where at the mo, camomile tea soaks doing my nut in now lol!
    i cant change the barbell my self cant reach it to unscrew it :(
    my other diath has a ring in it and i just wqanna match it up asap!

but untill this bump goes down i dont think we can get the barbell out full stop :(
    TORY

Piercings - retired - tounge, tregas, scafolding, nipple x 2, labret, lower part of belly button, 3 lobes in each ear, diath, facial md

Have - 14mm lobe, 3mm lobe, both conch 1.6mm - 2.4mm, both tregas 1.2mm, both diath1.2mm, helix 1.2mm, nose 1.2mm, belly button 1.6mm, tongue 1.6mm, 2x mds on belly

Want - conch punch, 1 x helix!

Tatts - many all over my body

Want - wrist cover up, matching wrist tatts

http://www.emi-clothing.co.uk/

Bump is a little bit smaller on mine, hopefully not too long til it's gone, not bothering with soaks of cham tea as it just seems to have little effect for me. Have soaked briefly in the bath now and then if it's developed any crusties. If I could stop sleeping on it I'm sure the bump would be gone by now. Hope yours goes soon Tory!

yeah me to lol
    TORY

Piercings - retired - tounge, tregas, scafolding, nipple x 2, labret, lower part of belly button, 3 lobes in each ear, diath, facial md

Have - 14mm lobe, 3mm lobe, both conch 1.6mm - 2.4mm, both tregas 1.2mm, both diath1.2mm, helix 1.2mm, nose 1.2mm, belly button 1.6mm, tongue 1.6mm, 2x mds on belly

Want - conch punch, 1 x helix!

Tatts - many all over my body

Want - wrist cover up, matching wrist tatts

http://www.emi-clothing.co.uk/

Hope it starts feeling good on the bump thing soon, irritable little buggers that they are, xxxx
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Nearly 6 weeks after changing to a bar and the bumps are considerably better:

Piercing itself is about 4 and a half months old. Taking into account that I do sleep on it a lot and it's very swollen every morning I think this is doing pretty good haha! Slight crusties now and then but no pain or discomfort at all.

A month on and not much change and recently it is being stroppy, tender, crusties etc, gone back to soaking it now and then but I faff with it now and then and I still sleep on it so I'm not complaining lol.