Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: My Backpiece!!!!!!!!

Red face My Backpiece!!!!!!!!

Well I think I went a little over prepared! I took 3 bags of sweets, 2 bags of crisps, a massive bottle of Lucozade, a bottle of water, a sandwich, a puzzle book, a magazine, 3 different t-shirts...... I didn't really need anything!

I wore my bra as normal, and had a long sleeve t-shirt that I just cut the back out of and wore that, and un-did my bra whilst he tattooed... that seemed to work out ok, and I took a massive baggy Suffocation t-shirt which I put on after which worked out good. I didn't eat my crisps, only really had a few sweets... I thought I'd be nibbling all day but I didn't really seem to have time! I had some of my water, practically none of my lucozade, because Aaron the piercer kept making me cups of tea! I didn't do any of my puzzle book, basically I was either talking to Loz my tattooist or Aaron or Cookie when he was free, or I just zoned out!

I was booked in for a full day, which I ended up needing. Got there at half 10, he was still setting up, then he had the main body of the bird that he transferred onto me and he freehanded the rest onto me which took a couple of hours! So he started off tattooing me on my kind of mid lower back at the side (hard to explain!) but basically not long into it there was a few spots where I seriously couldn't help but jump, it wasn't pain, it was ticklish!!! It was like an involuntary spasm and I kept saying "I'm really sorry I'm really sorry!!". But other than that he said I sat really well, there were a few not nice bits.... the spine is NOT nice to be tattooed over! But after about 4 and a half hours we were done! The outline was finished, and he asked me if I wanted to do any more, but I was like nooooo I think thats enough cheers! He only charged me for 4 hours and I'd already left 50 deposit, so it only cost me another 190, although he'd said that if it was any longer than that then he'd charge a flat rate of 250 for the day, which is quite cool innit?

I found it so much easier than my leg tattoo I had at the start of the month, after about 2 hours that started to really hurt and I just wanted it over, and it was so so so sore after, and the healing has been crappy, I don't know if thats cause it was all concentrated in one spot whereas this was just outline over my entire back... but this has been wonderful so far - its not really been sore at all, I can even lean back on it and it doesn't hurt, although I've tried not to sleep on it or anything.

So I bet you wanna see it don't ya??? I'm so incredibly happy with it, I am absolutely over the moon!

This was just when he'd drawn it on...

And here's the finished result!!!!!

What do you think??
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

Oh wow, that's really pretty.
    call me:Tabby, Tab, Tabby-cat...Whatever you like!
    Current Piercings :
    First Holes 1.2mm | Second Holes 1mm | 1.2mm Helix | 1mm Nostril
    Piercing Wish List: Tongue, conch, nipple (x2), VCH
    Tattoos : Hidden pentacle on right hip and Zabi with flower on my left foot

Wow!
    That's looking good!

It's always better to be over prepared than under prepared for something like this! At least you know what you need for next time!!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

lovellyyyy! Are you going to colour it in later? Because it even looks nice like this :P
    Last edited by Drynwhyl; 08-22-2010 at 01:59 PM.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Oooooooooh it's looking fab!! And well done you for sitting so well When's your next session?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Yep its gonna be bright and beautiful colours, greens and pinks and blues and purples and oranges and yellows and gorgeousness!

Next session is on the 18th of September, and another 30th October. I've no idea how long it'll take!
    IAM: hetty
    I has Facebook

I have:
    16mm lobes x2 / 1.6mm lobes x4 / 1.6mm scaffold / 1.2mm helix / 1.6mm conch x3 / 1.2mm snakebites / 2mm tongue / 1.6mm horizontal nipples x2 / 1.6mm VCH
    Omega symbol on my nape! 15-07-09 (20 mins)
    Dotwork ohm symbol on my leg! 08/08/10 (3 hrs)
    Pheonix backpiece! 20/08/10 (4 & 1/2 hrs) 18/09/10 (6 hrs) 30/10/10 (5 hrs) 04/12/10 (4 hrs)
    10/01/11 (4 hrs) 12/02/11 (6 & 1/2 hrs) 18/03/11 (2 & 1/2 hrs)
    Little duck on foot! 02/03/11 (5 mins)

I GOT MODBLOGGED!!!

How exciting!! I love colourful tattoos
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

That's gorgeous... I cannot wait to see the colors!!!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Now that's a nice piece! Can't wait to see it done

I'm glad it all went by nicely too. With that much preparation it was to be expected
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

It's looking good will be amazing once it's coloured! x
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast