Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kuno Piercing Question

Question Kuno Piercing Question

I've had a Kuno piercing for almost two years now, and I just decided to take it out for a while. I was wondering if anybody knew how long I could leave it out before the hole closed. I would imagine that I would be able to leave it out for a significant period of time, but I can never be too sure. If anyone has any information on this please share it with me, I can't find anything about it through Google other than what it is (which obviously I already know, lol).

dpack_1

Kuno piercings are just a fancy name for foreskin piercings.

As for how long you could leave it out, not long at all, the only piercings that are likely to stay open for more than a few days are lobes. Most other piercings will begin to close within 5 hours or so, and in a fast healing area like this it may be even less.

Of course this is just a guideline, some people find they can take any piercing out for days, weeks or even months before being able to put the jewellery back in with no problem what so ever.

Thanks, That's a good guideline to go by. I thought about it being a "fast-healing" area, since it only took 2 weeks for the piercing itself to heal. I'd assume though, that if I were to stretch the hole, it could extend the length of time it could be empty (digressing).

dpack_1

Yeah, stretched piercings last much longer but still downsize rapidly so if, say you were at 3mm and you took it out, within a day or two you may only be able to get a 1.2mm piece of jewellery back in.

I had two foreskin piercings done in 2000 and wore jewellery (up to 3mm) in them for about 5 years along with a PA which I stretched up to 5mm. To placate my partner I removed the jewellery in 2005 and did without for about 5 years. In 2010 I was able to re-insert jewellery into the foreskin piercings (1.6mm) and into the PA (2.4mm) without the need to re-pierce. Since then I have been able to stretch the PA to 6mm and the foreskin piercings to 5mm. I think this was only possible because the piercings were completely healed and had been already stretched. I would not recommend trying it with a relatively new piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by historyman41 View Post
    I had two foreskin piercings done in 2000 and wore jewellery (up to 3mm) in them for about 5 years along with a PA which I stretched up to 5mm. To placate my partner I removed the jewellery in 2005 and did without for about 5 years. In 2010 I was able to re-insert jewellery into the foreskin piercings (1.6mm) and into the PA (2.4mm) without the need to re-pierce. Since then I have been able to stretch the PA to 6mm and the foreskin piercings to 5mm. I think this was only possible because the piercings were completely healed and had been already stretched. I would not recommend trying it with a relatively new piercing.
    Hi! I'd like to know if self-kuno piercing would be very tricky do do... If not, what piercing kit would be advisable? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nrbrito View Post
    Hi! I'd like to know if self-kuno piercing would be very tricky do do... If not, what piercing kit would be advisable? Thanks!
    Just go to a professional, far easier. I'm not anti DIY but if you can't be bothered to do research then best off just going to a pro
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Just go to a professional, far easier. I'm not anti DIY but if you can't be bothered to do research then best off just going to a pro
    Ok, I'll think about it.

But anyway, has anyone self-performed a kuno? Difficult? How was the experience?

Thanks!

It really is much better to let a professional do this piercing, the risks are far greater doing it yourself especially if one is inexperienced. However for background reading try the page on piercing on the website Foreskin Restore.
    Piercings
    Horizontal left nipple, horizontal right nipple
    PA, 2 x foreskin

Retired
    Vertical left nipple, vertical right nipple

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast