Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: just gotta share me news

Speaking of pets...... my mam n dad have just decided to get another dog. Its a little black labrador puppy (again) for our other dog, storm to play with lol, cant have her til tuesday though. Its reallllly cute lol
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

Retired - Scaffold, 2 x 1.6 Lobes

ahhhhhhhh that was the last dog I had, a black lab, well it was my dads till he died and I adopted her! midnight abigail, she moulted like a buggar but was the most pleasant dog I have ever had and I've had a few, due to being a kennel maid once over! dont forget piccies when ya get the likkle beauty! any thoughts on a name for her?
    BJS straight jacket maker extraudinaire.
    FRIENDLIEST/PRIDE OF BJS AWARD WINNER 2007
    Happy death day to you baby,I know your flying in the blue now.

They're dead nice dogs, nice with kids too... well mine is lol.
    Haven't thought of a name yet, everyone in my house is suggesting really crap names lol
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

If its owt like my house, we all decide one one name each, then put em in a hat then draw the winner out!......saves on the arguments!
    I like to find a play on animals colour/breed like abby hwas midnight abigail...because she was soooo black her fur had a blue sheen hense the midnight and dad wanted a flowing name hense the abigail, but she always ended up with abby anyway! lol
    BJS straight jacket maker extraudinaire.
    FRIENDLIEST/PRIDE OF BJS AWARD WINNER 2007
    Happy death day to you baby,I know your flying in the blue now.

yeah, good idea.
    Me mams been goin on about looking at its pedigree name or something n seein if she can make anything of it.

Quote Originally Posted by laurah88
    They're dead nice dogs, nice with kids too... well mine is lol.
    Haven't thought of a name yet, everyone in my house is suggesting really crap names lol
    im crap of thinkin of names, my friend named my snake monica coz i cudnt fink of anythin but i just call her snakie lol. n my old hamster woz called snowy... i bet u cant guess why
    I'm Becca

PIERCINGS- 5 X left lobe/cart, left conch, 3 X right lobe, right tragus, right scaffolding, 3 X lip, tongue, navel, diagonal nipples, left nostril, septum
    TATTOOS- black star on wrist, imicus symbol on back of neck, wings on back

http://iam.bmezine.com/?hoboqueen

I never wanted to be different... I just wanted to be me

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567