Thread: angry nape MD!

Default angry nape MD!

okay so went to the piercer today and got one of my helix pierced.. got her to check my nape MD.. 6 months healed and its perfect, no bumps, swelling etc. and then tonite when i got home from town, i realised my right nape MD was all irritated and angry, sore to the touch! i think its becos i was wearing a halterneck bra strap and that might have irritated it?!

and lately ive been packing and have already packed my hot water kettle into a box :/ ive had this one time before and doing hot SSS really helped to reduce the angryness, but was wondering if there were any other methods too? i hope my right one settles down soon, my left one is all happy! weird but true.. lol

thanks for any advice

current - 4x lobes, standard navel & inverse navel
    Ink - lotus flower & hand of fatima on upper back, unalome behind left ear, live in the moment script inner right arm, bauhinia flower dotwork on right wrist, capricorn & snake zodiac signs on left wrist, patience is beautiful in arabic on left inner elbow, wanderlust on right side feet, what goes around comes back around back of right thigh, tibetan script on left ribs

Just letting hot water run over it in the shower should soothe it a lot.
    these make me cool rite guys??

2 central labrets, philtrum, 2 temple microdermals, 14mm lobes, 4mm upper lobe (right)

retired: 2 temple surface piercings

thanks. its still pretty angry :( was wondering whether i should do hot water soaks (without salt) whilst having a shower and also get some H2Ocean spray? im going on holiday soon and i wish i had sea salt & hot water kettle :(

current - 4x lobes, standard navel & inverse navel
    Ink - lotus flower & hand of fatima on upper back, unalome behind left ear, live in the moment script inner right arm, bauhinia flower dotwork on right wrist, capricorn & snake zodiac signs on left wrist, patience is beautiful in arabic on left inner elbow, wanderlust on right side feet, what goes around comes back around back of right thigh, tibetan script on left ribs

I wouldn't bother with the H2Ocean (I'm of the opinion that it is pretty useless), but hot water soaks will almost certainly help.
    these make me cool rite guys??

2 central labrets, philtrum, 2 temple microdermals, 14mm lobes, 4mm upper lobe (right)

retired: 2 temple surface piercings