Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enamel Coated Steel Body Jewellery

Smile Enamel Coated Steel Body Jewellery

Enamel coated steel is a brand new material that offers you high biocompatibility and a unique range of coloured finished. This piercing jewellery is made from high strength steel that is given a coloured enamel coating. This coating has been tested and approved in accordance with EU safety standards for piercing jewellery. It is very smooth and feels comfortable to wear in any piercing. Enamel coated steel jewellery is suitable for healed piercings, so we recommend allowing your piercing to heal fully before switching to this jewellery.

Enamel Coated Steel Body Jewellery

Enamel Coated Ste&.jpgEnamel Coated Ste&.jpg

hi these look cute but will you be selling the coloured balls on their own? I already have labrets of the right size so it seems silly getting some more stems

Ohh pretty, gonna order a pink ccb for my septum!
    Love Pinks xXx
    Body Piercing Mummy to 4!

Saskia Alice, born 3rd March 2008
    Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist
    Retired 6x helix,6x lobe,1x nostril,1x nipple

PM me for: Autoclaving service
    http://piercedpinks.webs.com/

Talking Enamel coated jewellery!

Thanks so much BJS! LOVING the white enamel coated jewellery i have been looking for ages for some good quality steel coated jewellery!

PLEEEEEASE can you make barbells and spirals and curved barbells so i can put them in all my current piercings! I cannot wait for you to expand this range and at such a reasonable price!

THANK YOU!

can you boil this jewellery in order to clean it?
    /
    if not, how would you recommend cleaning it?? x
    Piercings Lobes Standard, Septum 1.6mm, 1xTragus 1.2mm, (retired)Inverse Navel 1.6mm, Tongue Web 1.6mm, (1xretired)2xHelix 1.6mm, (one hole retired)1xScaffold 1.6.mm
    Tattoos 'Spacemonkey' back of my neck, A Lotus Flower upper centre back, Negative Cosmic Stars Whole Left Calf, 2xDiamonds left knee, 'Que Sera Sera' Lower Left Thigh
    Want:Smiley, Vertical Labret, Tongue, More Tats!!!

You dont need to clean jewellery if its going into a healed peircing

How come they only go up 1.6 mm? I'd love a 2mm one to go in my septum.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel
    Future: Lots! Erm my conchs, some surface bars in my chest

Quote Originally Posted by devikarawr View Post
    can you boil this jewellery in order to clean it?
    /
    if not, how would you recommend cleaning it?? x
    If it's going in healed piercings it certainly won't hurt to boil it for 10 mins but always give a clean of some sort as although it's "unused" it's still been handled by the person packing it. An alco wipe would be good
    Love Pinks xXx

Current:1xLip,4xtounge,1xmadonna,4xnavel,2xeyebrow ,1x nostril, 1x nipple,1x tragus,1xanit-tragus,1xscaffold,1xorbital scaffold,1x conch,5xhelix,5xlobe,4xauricule1xhood,1xwebbing,2x streched lobes,7mm,1xSeptum,2xsnakebites
    Skin diver wrist

I'm not sure how the enamel would stand up to alcohol?
    I clean all my jewelry with a non-alcoholic surgical antiseptic spray (it's used as a skin prep before surgery) so I'm safe, I even clean acrylic and silicone with it.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

I'd be thinking along the lines of; alcohol is present in many mouthwashes which goes on our teeth on a daily basis so I'm asuming that a quick wipe over would be ok on enamel coated jewellery. I may be wrong though. But the not to move away from the point, it is a good idea to give ANY jewellery you buy a clean of some sort before inserting it, unless you brought it as already autoclaved
    Love Pinks xXx

Skin diver wrist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast