Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enamel Coated Steel Body Jewellery

So I bought four of these recently and can't say I'm very impressed.

I took the ball out of one and tried to get it back in (I always practice with a BCR before putting it in so I know I'll actually able to put it in once it's in the piercing) and the dimple of the ball slipped and a line of the enamel coating was scratched off of the ball by the end of the ring. I hoped they'd be a bit more resistant to putting the ball back on to the ring, not pleased with the quality at all.
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

this makes me sad as BJS only sell high quality jewellery lol ... I may get myself a cbb though

Quote Originally Posted by Felidae View Post
    So I bought four of these recently and can't say I'm very impressed.

I took the ball out of one and tried to get it back in (I always practice with a BCR before putting it in so I know I'll actually able to put it in once it's in the piercing) and the dimple of the ball slipped and a line of the enamel coating was scratched off of the ball by the end of the ring. I hoped they'd be a bit more resistant to putting the ball back on to the ring, not pleased with the quality at all.
    I have just had a look myself and you are correct, if the tip of the BCR scrapes the BCR itself it will make a mark. Best thing to do is to send it back to us for a refund for the product and postage and i have at the same time sent an e-mail to the manufacture to increase the enamel on the products to see if this will stop this issue.

Unfortunately i had a good look at the jewellery when i bought it but i didn't have this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    I have just had a look myself and you are correct, if the tip of the BCR scrapes the BCR itself it will make a mark. Best thing to do is to send it back to us for a refund for the product and postage and i have at the same time sent an e-mail to the manufacture to increase the enamel on the products to see if this will stop this issue.

Unfortunately i had a good look at the jewellery when i bought it but i didn't have this issue.
    kudos to you for acting on a complaint and putting the onus back on the manufacturer, many suppliers would just rate it as a design fault and take no further action....
    Nick

piercings:

both lobes at 22mm
    both conch's punched at 8g
    septum at 6g
    frenulum at 12g

left eyebrow at 10g

tattoos:
    3/4 tattoo body suit

want:
    pierced nipples
    maybe a tongue web'
    L/R daith piercings

RETIRED
    both tragus's 12g due to severe migration

hit me up on crackbook

http://tattootaffy.tumblr.com/

so can also

Haha I love how they say to email them and send these back but it's rubbish! I emailed them telling them how rubbish these were, and how they knacked both my tragus piercings for a while and they've had them both done for many years, one about a decade. And guess what? They never replied. What a huge surprise.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel
    Future: Lots! Erm my conchs, some surface bars in my chest

Quote Originally Posted by heifferflump View Post
    Haha I love how they say to email them and send these back but it's rubbish! I emailed them telling them how rubbish these were, and how they knacked both my tragus piercings for a while and they've had them both done for many years, one about a decade. And guess what? They never replied. What a huge surprise.
    Are your referring to us? If so, we answer all e-mails. Maybe we never received it, maybe its in spam. Maybe you got a reply, maybe its in your spam.

PM me all the details, send me over the e-mail, time stamps etc and i will look into this and get back to you.

Actually I spoke to the guy on the phone the other day, he says he never got any of the 3 emails I sent even though apparently he receives all of them. Don't know if messages just weren't getting through or what. I've wrote about this already and what was said on the phone in the useless piercing thread. Oh and no there was never any reply from you guys, in my inbox or otherwise. Tbh I was fobbed off a lot over the phone about this and I really can't be bothered to repeat myself yet again so I don't think I'll bother thanks.
    Current piercings: 7 in each ear, both tragus, both forward helix, 2 right nostril, ring in left nostril, septum. 3 lower lip piercings, webbing, 2 micro dermals in my chest, left nipple, bottom navel, VCH
    Retired: 2 eyebrow micro dermals, 2 eyebrow rings, both cheeks, 2 lip piercings, top navel

If you send the emails to the correct address we get. If we never got the mails we could not reply, so that makes sense you have no emails from us. I don't know what the issue is so i can't help, and if customer services could of i am 100% sure they would of.

It was on the contact us bit on the site, it wasnt actually from my email address.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast