Thread: Good Piercing Studios in Southampton?

Default Good Piercing Studios in Southampton?

I'll be leaving Brighton at the end of this month and by the time I am back in September, I will be in Southampton. Just wanted to know what good reputable piercing studios there are in that area? Ta! x

current - 4x lobes, standard navel & inverse navel
    Ink - lotus flower & hand of fatima on upper back, unalome behind left ear, live in the moment script inner right arm, bauhinia flower dotwork on right wrist, capricorn & snake zodiac signs on left wrist, patience is beautiful in arabic on left inner elbow, wanderlust on right side feet, what goes around comes back around back of right thigh, tibetan script on left ribs

I spend a lot of time there and from my experience the answer to the question is -

There aren't any. Train or coach to Bournemouth is the best option
    Rob <3's you all... except you.

Current
    Labret (1.6), Tongue (9) Septum (6), medusa (1.6), right nipple (1.6), left conch (1.6), right conch (7), vertical lowbret X 2 (1.6), helix (3.2), left lobe (18 & 2.4), right lobe (14)

Retired
    side lip x 3 (1.6), right lobe (6), pinna (1), naval (1.6), bridge (1.6), left nipple (1.6) old stupid black heart tattoo.

Ink -
    some ink...

IAM: NameLess

Perhaps look up studios in the surrounding areas using the studio directory if there aren't any decent ones near you, you might be able to locate a really good place in travelling distance.
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

Quote Originally Posted by Insert_name_here View Post
    I spend a lot of time there and from my experience the answer to the question is -

There aren't any. Train or coach to Bournemouth is the best option
    Which one(s) from Bournemouth would you recommend?

current - 4x lobes, standard navel & inverse navel
    Ink - lotus flower & hand of fatima on upper back, unalome behind left ear, live in the moment script inner right arm, bauhinia flower dotwork on right wrist, capricorn & snake zodiac signs on left wrist, patience is beautiful in arabic on left inner elbow, wanderlust on right side feet, what goes around comes back around back of right thigh, tibetan script on left ribs