Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: snug gah! *sigh...

Ahh my snug is swollen too after it got bumped only twice at school today but its so sensitive it was enough to piss it right off. Mine is so painful my entire ear throbs even on the inside and it feels like its on fire, I could almost cry it hurts THAT BAD :(

Sorry for my ignorance but does an "SSS" involve? I want to fix it ASAP, this happened once before and it took about 3 days for it to feel much better. Will the "SSS" speed/help this process?
    Lobes X2
    Tragus (left)
    Rook (right)
    Inner conch (left)
    Snug (right)

Retired:
    Forward Helix (left)
    Navel

SSS is basically sea salt soaks like you'd usually do when you clean your piercing I don't know if you have done already, but you could try completely submerging your ear in a mug of salt water and just soak it for a good few minutes or until it gets cool. You could even add chamomile to it to soothe it a little
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

SSS is basically sea salt soaks like you'd usually do when you clean your piercing. I don't know if you have done already, but you could try completely submerging your ear in a mug of salt water and just soak it for a good few minutes or until it gets cool. You could even add chamomile to it to soothe it a little ]
    +1 !

about a month after i had mine done, i threw my head down on a pillow... who knew they could feel so hard ! haha XD
    but yeah, that REALLY brought tears to my eyes, so i know how you feel XD
    it still does it even if i catch it a little, but not as bad.
    there wasnt really anything i did to ease it because i found that nothing helped the pain. however the chamomile did help the swelling a little
    Carrieee

Have:
    Lobes (R) X 2
    Tragus (R)
    Helix (R) X 2
    Conch (R) X 2
    Lobes (L) X 2
    Snug (L)
    Conch (L)
    Industrial (L)

Tongue

Want: