Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raoul Moat

I don't think the cops who would have to shoot these people are that delicate. They would be selected for their temprement and their training would basically ensure they are mentally strong enough to deal with what they might have to do. Not to mention ongoing suppt and counselling etc.

Only reason death by cop annoys me is that it results in such a huge waste of police time and resources.
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

I love how there is now a "oh he was driven to it by his evil uncaring ex-girlfriend" - its like when some sick guy kills his kids, it always comes around to being the mothers fault. Rawrrr
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

Yes firearms officers have to go through strict tests to ensure they can handle the responsibilty!
    Yes they get counselling afterwards and the force provides a lot of support in other ways!
    But I know from speaking to my friends of my parents about it that all the training in the world doesn't prepare you for the moment you do have to pull the trigger!!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123