Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LONDON MEET - Sunday 22 August 2010

Scarred_pierced

Default LONDON MEET - Sunday 22 August 2010

Hello!
    We've had interest in another meet, been trying to slowly arrange one, if anyone else is interested or has any idea's, feel free to PM me and Sophie(neverisalways) either here, PM's or on facebook.

We would LOVE to see you all again, the last meet was quite a laugh and had a pretty good turnout! We don't need to go camden again if people are worried about the same old jazz, picnics have been mentioned and even a visit to london zoo.

Let us know.
    Jordan

Attending:
    Scarred pierced
    Neverisalways
    Felidae
    IckleNatStar
    Valers26
    DavyBobMacca

Confirmed date: 22nd August
    Meeting place: Victoria station
    Last edited by Scarred_pierced; 07-09-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Ooh I could be talked into this depending on when it is. I really want to visit all the places I might be going to uni and this would be a perfet opportunity to visit London
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Scarred_pierced

Yay! It will be in august hopefully, there have been talks of a 'mini meet' in July though, just for those that can't make it and really want to come and meet people.

In im London 23/24 July but dont think my friend would want to go to a meet :(

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

Ah sad times! Have a norwich meet and I'll come lol. Or come down to london another time! It's only two hours lol.

So could!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

Or we could all meet in the middle, in Colchester lol

I think a London meet would be fun I wasn't able to attend the last one =[ It would be even better if it is in August because that way I will be 18 already. Yay =D
    Hey, I'm Nicole and i'm awesome Piercings Have: - Lobes (x3) - Scaffolding - Tongue (center) - Conch - Snug - Left lobe stretched to 2g - Right lobe stretched to 2g - Snakebites - VCH- Navel Want:- Ear weaving (5 holes) - Tragus [I] - Auricle Tattoos Have: Believe with a wishbone next to it- dark mark Want: - Loads

Scarred_pierced

Koolio! You had only joined when we arranged the last one lol It's all good though!
    Any idaes people?

I think the 22nd was agreed to on the facebook group.

It was the sunday which ever that is, I know we've already rolled around the dates before and I got them wrong - just checked yes the 22nd. Nat how can we charm you into coming, and charm others into it for that matter
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast