Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vegans & Vegetarians

In big cities with large Asian communities you get some awesome sikh and hindu vegetarian restaurants...I love Indian food!

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    As long as certain members stay out of this thread hopefully it'll manage to stay open this time ;D
    Hah, luckily the main member that always used to ruin the veggie threads is long gone so I'm hoping this one should be safe

I've been veggie for 11 years. More in the sense that I just don't like eating meat. I don't really do it for ethical reasons. So I don't care about like leathers and gelatin etc. I try to avoid byproducts of meat - So I'll check if something's vegetarian friendly. But, tbh, as long as it doesn't contain a big old steak I'll eat it.
    I've recently startede eating fish again, cos I noticed that I just wasn't eating anything at all other than rice all day. Though I don't really like fish - I just LOVE tuna, like unbelievably
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by black_thorn View Post
    Hah, luckily the main member that always used to ruin the veggie threads is long gone so I'm hoping this one should be safe

I've been veggie for 11 years. More in the sense that I just don't like eating meat. I don't really do it for ethical reasons. So I don't care about like leathers and gelatin etc. I try to avoid byproducts of meat - So I'll check if something's vegetarian friendly. But, tbh, as long as it doesn't contain a big old steak I'll eat it.
    I've recently startede eating fish again, cos I noticed that I just wasn't eating anything at all other than rice all day. Though I don't really like fish - I just LOVE tuna, like unbelievably
    You don't have any qualms with eating a bit of ANN though, do you?

Although saying that, no one could resist an ANN sandwhich.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

I think I'd put ANN in my mouth.. don't think I'd swallow though. And that's all I say for me having a taste on ANN before it gets a little risque.
    Sarah

18 years and counting as a veggie. That's my whole life. xD Though until I was like 1.5-2 years old I ate babyfood chicken...:P damn parents haha but after I learned what meat was, nope. not once.

I would be vegan, except for my love of cheese. :P I hate milk and only use organic milk for cooking. I use fake butter. And only use organic eggs. I eat them, but could easily stop. :P
    Have::
    smiley
    conch stretched to 6ga so far
    upper lobe
    one lip on left side.
    shamrock ink on ankle.
    horse & heart ink on calf

Had::
    one helix.
    one forward helix

Want::
    another lip piercing
    more in ears
    Anti-eyebrow dermals
    belly once I reach my goal weight
    hip dermals
    chest dermals possibly
    and whatever else crosses my mind.....
    more tattoos !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    There have been a few of these before, but they tend to end up in huge arguments and getting closed :/
    Good luck for this one though ><
    Haha, I thought as much... let's keep it friendly Becca, I have a similar dream of opening a vegan cafe!
    Ooh, I've been working on a vegan lasagne recipe, so will type that up and post.
    Hi, I'm Amie

Piercings
    : left nostril, medusa, 2mm conch, daith, tragus, 8mm lobes
    Tattoos: Japanese sleeve in progress, latin script
    Retired: septum, labret, double nostrils, tongue, industrial, rook
    Planned ink: dotwork sleeve, Buddhist mantra on chest, start on my legs!
    Planned piercings: septum take two, cheeks (?)

I eat meat, I have very little qualms with wearing fur, leather, etc. I priorities my own enjoyment and quality of life over that of the existence and treatment of animals, unless it's an animal that belongs to me. Thought I might as well be one of the odd ones out in a thread that I can imagine is going to be filled with animal sympathisers

Just made vegan brownies...If they turn out good (waiting for them to cool) I'll post the recipe I used, here

Is anyone experienced with making falafel burgers? I keep making them and they taste fine, I just wish they would fall apart less..
    Call me Noah
    Left ear: 5/8" lobes , Industrial.
    Right ear: 5/8" lobes
    Snakebites.
    Tongue piercing. [10g]
    Septum
    Vertical Medusa
    I am a Ridiculously handsome man.

vegetarian/vegan food always looks like a plate of side dishes with no main to me lol

I couldn't live without my meat and leather (not in a kinky way lol), but I respect people who can maintain that commitment
    Got: R Nipple @ 1.6mm (2/10/07)
    L Nipple @ 1.6mm (16/11/07)
    Both lobes @ 1.6mm (16/2/08
    2nd lobe (Right) @1.6mm (17/7/08)
    L Nipple (vert) @ 1.6mm (9/8/08)
    Septum @ 1.6mm (29/8/08)
    Tongue @1.6mm (11/10/09)
    "No God, Only Me" tattoo - 15/06/10

Retired : Inverse Navel @ 1.6mm (10/5/08)
    Microdermal (chest)
    2nd lobe (left) @1.6mm (14/6/08)
    PA @ 2.4mm (16/12/08)

well, once you study economics at all, you realise that magic does exist, only we call it money.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I was veggie for a while but found my diet to be really quite unhealthy, not in a 'only eating junk' way but in a 'i severly lack some pretty important food groups' way. I've never had a problem with wearing leather and have very little problem with 'kind' fur. I wouldn't wear fur from an animal that was treated cruely to get the fur, and probably not from an animal who was bred solely for their fur, but heck, I've eaten the cow, might as well use the rest of it instead of chucking it out. My veggie aunt wears leather too :L
    I get anaemic sometimes and nothing sorts it like a steak xD
    TBH now that I'm older I doubt I could go veggie again, when I was younger I only really ate chicken or processed meats like sausages or bacon but now I properly enjoy a lot of meat, so I would have to have a pretty good reason to give it up. Or at least thats the way it is just now
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast