Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pa or Apadravya?

Default Pa or Apadravya?

I am trying to decide between a pa or apy, any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.. also what is the average cost for them?

You could start with a classic, and have a PA. Then later, you would change it to an apa (still under consideration here....lol). It might be better to start with a reverse PA, as I believe that this would make any later conversion a bit easier. As for prices, over to Darren et al.............

dpack_1

All genital piercings are 50 from my shop, but some piercers charge up to around 90 cos a lot of male piercers have a complex about handling another guy's junk and a lot of female piercers are intimidated by guys wanting that done. So yeah, expect prices around that range.

As for what you want, PA's heal quicker but can be a bit annoying depending on the jewellery you wear, the guage you're at etc, also larger rings can make sex a little more complicated. Apa's are a lot more painful and irritating to heal, but look a lot neater and less penetration problems. So really its up to you.

Is a 100 us dollars really expensive bc there is only one shop in my area that does genital piercings and that is what they charge for an apa . Also is a barbell the onky jewlrey usable for an apa?
    Retired:
    Tragus, Nipples, Ear

Want: pa or apy, industrial, tongue

Tats: gazing ball with sun rays on ankle and tiger on right shoulder blade

dpack_1

Yeah, you wouldnt want to use a ring for an apa, it wouldnt be comfortable at all. but if you're fine staying at just 1.6mm or 14g, then you can request PTFE, this is a little more comfortable as it's flexible and well suited for the change in size and shape of the area.

And no $100 isn't too high for an apa, as long as that's a reputable shop in your area.

Would it be wise to use ptfe while healing then stretch to 10 gauge?
    Retired:
    Tragus, Nipples, Ear

dpack_1

if you want it at 10g then just go ahead and start at 10g, it wont make much difference in healing.

What is the best material for a 10g bb for an apa? I do know i have sensitivity to nickle
    Retired:
    Tragus, Nipples, Ear

dpack_1

Titanium is the only metal you should be pierced with.

Ok and one last question and Ill leave you alone.... lol... have you heard much about the blackline products?
    Retired:
    Tragus, Nipples, Ear

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast