Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pa or Apadravya?

Was your one clamped Glencoehiker?
    In Trance We Trust

Current Piercings (pain /10)

Central Lip (3), Right earlobe (2.5), Right top of ear (2.5), Nose (2.5), Tongue (3.5), Both Nipples (Left, 4, Right, 3), Prince Albert (4), Ampallang (5).

I want

Pubic . Nape . Lorum . Tongue again . Vertical Nipples . Some surface piercings. Want to start getting some tattoos done - still thinking about designs.

My IAM (currently inactive): http://iam.bmezine.com/?clubberdude1981

No, not clamped! Bled profusely for an hour and then slowly healed, not completely back to normal still a little redness and some scar tissue. It will probably take the full year to normalise, only five months since having it at the mo. Just loving it though!
    Never Say Die!!!

PA 6mm BCR and Ampallang 2.4mm + 8mm balls

apadravya next

Hi, I'm the Hiker!

Had mine done! Pain was really very minor given the nature of the piercing - around 5/10 (guess I have a very high pain threshold). Mine was clamped though, and I believe clamped glans piercings are thought to hurt less than when they are done freehand.
    In Trance We Trust

Central Lip (3), Right earlobe (2.5), Right top of ear (2.5), Nose (2.5), Tongue (3.5), Both Nipples (Left, 4, Right, 3), Prince Albert (4), Ampallang (5).

I want

Pubic . Nape . Lorum . Tongue again . Vertical Nipples . Some surface piercings. Want to start getting some tattoos done - still thinking about designs.

Well done! I'm glad it wasn't so painful! Now! What's next? lol.
    Hiker
    Never Say Die!!!

PA 6mm BCR and Ampallang 2.4mm + 8mm balls

apadravya next

Hi, I'm the Hiker!

Probably a Pubic piercing, which I hope to get done at 2.4mm. Kinda toying with the idea of getting the Apadravya again (in the longer term) - seem to have issues with healing PA's, they seem to almost migrate outward, but will be keeping this current PA for a while first, and see how it heals.
    In Trance We Trust

I want

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345