Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pa or Apadravya?

I would just get what you like better aesthetically. I don't like the look of PA's as much as the Apa, plus PA's are a dime a dozen. Don't worry about blackline and stuff for now, focus on healing because you'll mostly want to downsize and experiment with what works best for you.

Ya im definately leaning toward an apa, and i saw yours freedevil and it looks good
    Retired:
    Tragus, Nipples, Ear

Want: pa or apy, industrial, tongue

Tats: gazing ball with sun rays on ankle and tiger on right shoulder blade

This thread has got me wondering now. I had figured on a PA to start with which I could then convert if I wanted, but an ap looks so damn good... To those with an ap, does it do much for the wearer sexually?

dpack_1

I've both an apa and a shaft apa, the apa never really did much for me, just more the idea of it being there than physically being there. But the shaft apa, i'm not sure if it's still cos it's tender and healing but i can definitely feel it more.

Hmm, as I feared... but then it seems there's no guarantee that a PA will do anything for you either.

dpack_1

To be honest none of them will really do much of anything, it's more the idea of it being there than the physical aspect of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Ok and one last question and Ill leave you alone.... lol... have you heard much about the blackline products?
    Get pierced with titanium. You can switch to blackline when you're healed. Don't really know anywhere that initially pierces with blackline.
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog

Just to add you might prefer the weight of Surgical Steel. You don't have to go titanium. During sex I feel my apadravya a lot. I swapped to a 5/16" ball on top and I feel it hit the top of the vagina, which causes me pain as I am healing I do think if your girl can handle a bigger ball you will possibly feel it moving your head in her as she tightens etc.

Quote Originally Posted by freedevil View Post
    I do think if your girl can handle a bigger ball you will possibly feel it moving your head in her as she tightens etc.
    Any of our lady contributors want to comment on that, if they have a partner who has an apa.......? Helps me to decide whether or not to go for one; size of, etc.

dpack_1

steer well away from steel for initial jewellery, you dont wanna find out you have a nickel allergy down there!

if you want the weight of heavier balls just get some Neobium instead, its just as heavy as steel but without the nickel, but costs a little more.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast