Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: All things Geeky

I really really want to go to the natural history museum and I want to go to Magna too. I probably will go by myself in the end because there's only one person I know would go but I think it might be too much walking for her
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    I really really want to go to the natural history museum and I want to go to Magna too. I probably will go by myself in the end because there's only one person I know would go but I think it might be too much walking for her
    you sound like me. lol replace that her for him and im the same really. nobody likes museums ( I only like them if i can stand a read everything not just walk past and stuff) and nobody likes walking apart from when its between bars :(

Oh no, it's not like that, she'd love to if she could but she has ME so I'm not sure if three and a half hours traveling each way and then all the walking round the museum might be too much. The rest of my friends, however, are exactly like that!

natural history museum is awsome.. make sure you go to the science museum too

Youtube
    FaceBook
    Tumblr

HolesLobes9mmLeftConch2.4mmLabretSeptumPA
    Ink
    AphexTwinArmPiece
    FullSleeveByMarkusLenhard40hours
    FiifthElementWristTattoo

I've gone along to the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum all by myself. Had a job interview in London thought I'd go afterwards. not a single person looked at me funny. I even had lunch by myself in Starbucks with a book, didn;t get a single look. I also wasn't the only person going by myself. I think in London with so many people loads of them are oding stuff by themselves and in the sea of people it's not noticed.
    Call me Genni...

"Everyone deserves the chance to fly"

Keeper of the magical hunting bees with Trivium and Miharu

*proudly wears her dictionary straight-jacket*

hells monkey tbh...
    you are a big gay boy

*Disclaimer: When I argue unless I quote sources it is all my opinion. My way of writing is because I do creative writing and you can't sound uncertain.*

Where's this science museum you speak of?

I'm not bothered about people looking at me weird but I'd be very self conscious if I went alone is all. I don't like being alone in new situations, it makes me anxious

I've never heard of Magna before...just looked it up and I really want to go now!

GerryLeanne

I went to the history and science museums last weekend They're next door to each other, and they're brilliant. I preferred the history to the science but that might be because there was a young school group in the science museum that were just running riot and shouting...

Where's this science museum you speak of?

I'm not bothered about people looking at me weird but I'd be very self conscious if I went alone is all. I don't like being alone in new situations, it makes me anxious
    yup, as GerryLeanne said.. they're very close to each other

Youtube
    FaceBook
    Tumblr

HolesLobes9mmLeftConch2.4mmLabretSeptumPA
    Ink
    AphexTwinArmPiece
    FullSleeveByMarkusLenhard40hours
    FiifthElementWristTattoo

Ah i'm thinking I probably should go to London tomorrow, although now I want to go to the Natural History museum and the Science museum(though im sure i've been to one before), but instead i'm going to the wrong part of london :(.Dammit.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook