Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: I went for a VCH.... and .......

Default I went for a VCH.... and .......

Well, today was the day. Despite being in a fairly bad mood due to just coming back from hols and lack of sleep last night, I was going into Reading, to Urban, and having a VCH piercing.

Here is my experience...

So I am really scared. More about the embarassment factor than the actual piercing. I go into the shop and ask the female piercer if I could have a chat about a piercing. The shop was heaving with students getting septums and navels pierced. We went upstairs and I said I wanted a VCH piercing and I wasn't sure about whether to have it done here or to go up to Camden tomorrow where I could get it done more anonymously. She explained that it would be the other guy who did the piercings, and it was a job to them and they had seen it all before. She even called Adam up to speak to me. Anyway to cut a long story short I decided to have it done there as I trust them and if I have any problems they are 3 miles down the road incase I have to go back. I explain to Adam that I would ideally like a VCH but if my bits weren't the right shape I would settle for something else. I just wanted the experience of a genital piercing really. He was very nice and talked to me for a while, then I went off shopping cos there were masses of people in the queue waiting for septums....

Came back after a shopping trip, filled out the forms and ate a bar of chocolate. We had already decided that if I wasn't suitable or a VCH that he would offer me something else, one way or the other I was leaving with a genital piercing.

So it's my turn. I am really scared this time, much more than any of my other piercings. Adam is very patient and waits for me to feel really comfortable. He was so sweet.. and eventually the time came for him to check out what he was piercing LOL. He poked and prodded around and eventually said yeah he could do a VCH but it wouldn't be as deep as he would like. I had a feeling that this might be the case. He said he would do it but it might not be perfect.

We had another chat and I said I wasn't set on a VCH in particular so I was willing to have one of the other piercings (not the Christina, not practical for me with 2 lively kids!!). He explained about the HCH and the triangle and labia piercings. I said the HCH sounded like a plan, and he said he would have a look at the triangle if I wanted him to try. I was a bit scared about the triangle cos it's quite a rare piercing. But hey I was leaving today with something, so I agreed.

More poking around, and the verdict, yes he would do me a triangle if I wanted it. I agree, and he starts marking me up. I am really really scared by this time but he is so reassuring and calm and takes loads of time doing the prep stuff.

Then the piercing. Well he explains that this one is a bit slower than some, and I have to try and stay very still to make it easier for him. I'm not going to lie about it, the actual piercing was pretty intense, but I did my best to stay still and I didn't even shout at him LOL... then another pinch and the jewellery is in. And now I feel really faint, so when he tells me he is done I nearly fall over trying to sit up. Another short lie down and I feel a bit better. I ask for a mirror to see what he has done... and OMG I have a triangle piercing. He goes through aftercare and what to expect, and when I eventually stand up I find I am dripping blood on the floor, more embarassment and paper towels to stuff in my pants...

I am sure he says this to everyone, but he did tell me I was a good patient, had stayed really still and done really well to trust someone to do this to me. I did feel really good that I had done it, and I thanked him, gave him a tip and waddled downstairs trying really hard not to let paper towels fall out....

Spoke to the female piercer who asked me how it went, and I told I'd had a triangle and she was like wow for your first genital piercing... and people in the shop still waiting for septums were kind of staring at me when they realised I had just had a piercing down there haha.

I went for more chocolate cos I still felt a bit faint, and I drove home. I am a bit sore and tender now and there is a lot of dried blood around the piercing. It was an awesome experience though and I am so glad I did it... even though it wasn't what I went in for, I think it looks amazing (sorry no pics though) and Adam was just brilliant. And so cute too LOL...

And that's it. The VCH that wasn't and the triangle that now is

Thank you for reading...

Corinnex
    I'm Corinne

stabbed
    inked
    and not stopping yet

I'm on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=783178572

congrats for being brave in the end and going through with it. nice write up.

Well done!

I told you Adam was cute and he is a great piercer. I had some MD's done by him recently and he took ages marking it up and never rushed me.

Would you be comfortable pm ing me a pic? - as i would like a traingle but I wasn't going to go to urban as I had never known someone get one there so I would like to check out the placement he gave you.

I hope the healing goes well and you deserve a big treat for being so brave!
    13mm Lobes, 6mm Lobes, 1.6mm Lobes, 1mm Lobes, Right Tragus, Right Rook, Right Scaffold, Left Helix, Left Monroe, Double Nostrils, Snakebites, Venoms, 4mm Septum, Nipples, Navel, VCH, Fourchette, 2x Sternum MD's, 2x Temple MD's, 13 Hours Tattoo Work.

Congrats!! I'm impressed with your bravery, and great write up
    Piercings:
    Left ear: 2 x lobe, tragus
    Right ear: 3 x lobe, forward helix
    Navel

Want:
    left auricle
    Nape
    VCH

Wow, well done! That's seriously awesome that you got a triangle for your first genital piercing! I'm starting to really like triangles... I think someday if I get tired of my VCH I might see if I'd be able to get one.
    Hope healing goes well for you. There's a really good triangle diary by Jinxed in the experiences section.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Congratulations it sounds great

sounds like a pretty good experience-considering you ended up with a triangle instead.*ouch* .
    all these threads about people getting genital piercings are making me want one for my 18th :S
    not sure if i could handle that much pain though.
    happy healing
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Do it! You can handle it... especially a VCH. They're soooo quick!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

This just makes me want a triangle even more... hm... maybe when I get and then save up money.
    Current piercings:
    • navel
    • septum
    • right nostril
    • tragus!
    • later plans double tragus

Tattoos:

• two water lilies
    • Pink koi
    • Pirate lady bug

Pingu - Wow, and just to think you were pretty nervous about the VCH and you ended up with a triangle!!! Well done Happy healing and we can compare experiences now *giggles*. My triangle was also my first genital piercing and I don't regret it one bit, it's a beautiful piercing and I love mine. Really cool you got it done, i'm sure you have that amazing happy feeling now that will last all night hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    There's a really good triangle diary by Jinxed in the experiences section.
    Awww, thank you! <3 I try to keep my diary up to date and will continue to every few weeks until I'm healed, just to document it all.
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast