Thread: signature problems

Default signature problems

i have noticed that others have much longer/larger signatures, and i have been trying to alter it. even with taking words out of my current signature it says it can't be longer than 1000 character including BB mark upo ( i dont undersand that either) so what am i doing wrong...is it to do with the number of posts i have done?
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Its usually to do with the coding, like colours, pictures, fonts etc... it takes into account everything. So like if you took the picture out, took it out italics, and different sizing you might find it lets you add more it's just trial and error.
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

ok thanks. I have tried turning it black and taking the pic out, and it still says no, so i dont know what i'm doing wrong. never mind x
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

Upload the picture to tinypic.com and you could save quite a few characters...the URL of your picture is pretty long. Without actually seeing the BBCode you have for your signature I can't tell, but in the source code for the page (where it's transformed the BBCode into HTML) it has a new font tag for each line...do you just have one tag for font colour/size or a few?

thanks inside out, i have managed to change it now, but i had to change font, size colour etc so never mind. maybe i shall open a tiny pic account sometime...thanks and i have no idea how many tags there are, as i dont know whee to look
    Hi I'm Jayne

You don't need an account to upload to tinypic.com.

And...just look what you have typed into your signature and see how many tags there are? By tags, I mean the (font colour=whatever) etc in square brackets.

I have the same problem with mine! I can't even add to it more.........
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog