Thread: Jewelry Review - Walmart's new Body Magic BioFlex Body Jewelry. TLDR? 2 out of 10

Thumbs down Pending Deletion

Thread link is broken and pending deletion.

Please view and respond to this thread here:
    https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/fo...x-Body-Jewelry
    Last edited by cazantyl; 05-26-2010 at 10:23 AM.
    Current: lobes @ 2g, tongue, septum, left labret, right labret, bridge
    Want: Apadravya, right conch @ 2g, central labret
    Considering:

That was really interesting to read! I knew Wal-Mart did body jewelry but I didn't know they were attempting stuff like that now. What totally baffles me is that jewelry from cheap stores (Hot Topic, Claire's, and now Wal-Mart) is always so much more expensive than what you can get from BAF, Steel Navel, BJS, etc. I guess they just think they can rip people off since it's not sold in very many stores.

Edit: that stuff is also extremely tacky IMO.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

yeah, it's ugly as hell, personally hated how they looked, but curiosity got the best of me, so I had to purchase them for the hell of it :p

On a side note, I had a horrible time accessing this post. I eventually just had to put in the post# as with the full title, my browser kept returning that this page was down...anyone else have that problem?

edit: Okay, after a bit of research, I found out that including a period in my original title name caused the link to this post to break, so for anyone else that stumbles onto this post, please report the original and request that it be deleted (I'm not aware of any other way to have a forum topic removed).
    Last edited by cazantyl; 05-26-2010 at 09:52 AM. Reason: found out why the link to this post is broken...
    Current: lobes @ 2g, tongue, septum, left labret, right labret, bridge
    Want: Apadravya, right conch @ 2g, central labret
    Considering:

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    That was really interesting to read! I knew Wal-Mart did body jewelry but I didn't know they were attempting stuff like that now. What totally baffles me is that jewelry from cheap stores (Hot Topic, Claire's, and now Wal-Mart) is always so much more expensive than what you can get from BAF, Steel Navel, BJS, etc. I guess they just think they can rip people off since it's not sold in very many stores.

Edit: that stuff is also extremely tacky IMO.
    Basically everything Lindsay said. For example, I got a pack of five curved barbells at Hot Topic for about 10 bucks, which I thought was a deal, but they're made of some cheap and crappy material and it irritates both my healing tragus and healed rook and the color has rubbed off on more than half of them. I realize now I can get a curved barbell made out of titanium for only 6 bucks I think on BAF. I agree about them being tacky as well.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.