Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Think 2 in 1 sitting is a good idea?

Supposedly, a lot of piercers won't do two seperate piercings in one sitting. When I got two labrets in one day, my piercer gave me one and made me go away for a few hours, get some food etc... Before coming back and getting the other.
    "For instance, the English language is the only language that has an *i* before *e* except after *c*. What's before an *i*? Before my eyes is a sea. But the *c* I see is a sea. I'm not that word-oriented. I'm trying to use words like music so that they don't take your mind anywhere that I want them to."

okay, guys really good advice, think i will do it step by step then, prob brow first then but it means i can't go for the industrial until nov/dec as i'm planning to go to Alton Towers for halloween and last time i was there with a mid helix that was a couple months old i burst it on one of the rides!!

hmm makes me wonder if i can fit another one in then in 3 months...? tongue perhaps? oh the possibilities now i am hooked lol.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Tongue would be a good one to get next because they heal really quickly for most people.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I love this forum, the longer i spend on it the more piercings seem very attactive that i never would have considered. right i think eyebrow poss this week and tongue in Aug maybe, and industrial in Nov-ish. Booked up year!
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

I'd say get your eyebrow done as it will heal faster than your industrial (which in itself is two piercings). It'll be easier on your body and less for you to deal with at once.
    Currently:Lobes - 5.7mm // Left rook - 1.2mm // Left inner conch - 1.2mm // Clavicle Microdermals (2x) // Septum - 2mm

In Progress: Lobes 10mm // Left inner conch - 3mm // Right rook
    Want: Daith // 3cm circle on wrist // Nipples
    Maybe: VCH // Fourchette // Nape
    Retired: Septum 2MM // Double snakebites // Horizontal tongue piercing // Vertical ongue (3x) // Double nostril // Anti-helix (4x) // Helix (5x) // Navel // Septum 1.6mm

I'm Nika =3

As someone currently trying to heal an industrial I wouldn't want another piercing anywhere at the same time XD And I banged mine on a rollercoaster restraint the other day :(
    Current Piercings: Lobe orbitals x 2, shrinking 000g holes x 2, nostril, navel, VCH, septum.
    Retired Piercings: Tongue web, centre lip, side lip, scaffold, conch, nostril, helix.

Quote Originally Posted by MuseChick View Post
    As someone currently trying to heal an industrial I wouldn't want another piercing anywhere at the same time XD And I banged mine on a rollercoaster restraint the other day :(
    Ouch! Yes they can be a total b!tch to heal and a nightmare when you catch it. I had all kinds of problems with my scaffold for months until I finally stuck a much longer bar in and all was well. It's been 10 months since I had mine done and it's only the last couple of months that it's finally been ok to sleep on comfortably and swap my jewellery over.

For me, my right eyebrow piercing was the worst as it bled like hell and it still needs a bit of babyiny 9 months later...

How would a septum and a lower lip labret to the side be to heal at once? okay? or not? I've been contemplating it.
    Ears;
    Tragus (l), Double Helix (l), Rook (r), Conch to conch Industrial (r), Daith (l), Snug (l) lobes (l@2.4mm r@0mm).
    Body;
    Navel.(2mm)
    Hoping for;
    Septum, snug (L), antitragus (R), more lobes, forward helix(L), horizontal industrial (hopefully, R). Double tongue, Inverse navel, collarbone MD's, 6mm/8mm lobes, horizontal nipples, VCH/Triangle
    (if i ever get brave enough.)

Retired;
    Lobes (l&r) second time up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceilidh. View Post
    How would a septum and a lower lip labret to the side be to heal at once? okay? or not? I've been contemplating it.
    Not quite sure but septum is a pretty quick healer I found so you probably wouldn't have to wait too long if you got them separately
    Current Piercings: Lobe orbitals x 2, shrinking 000g holes x 2, nostril, navel, VCH, septum.
    Retired Piercings: Tongue web, centre lip, side lip, scaffold, conch, nostril, helix.

I was thinking about having 3 done at the same time, 2 x helix and 1 lobe. That's too much you say? I want a spiral.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast