Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The ladies eco warrior thread :)

if anyone wants to try a reusable pad and has light flow try these, they are honour your flow seconds they cost 2.80 in first class p n p
    dusky pink honour your flow mini pad

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

Awwwwwwwwwww those cups look funky but i cant use them :( Stuoid extra tight muscles down there mena i cant even wear tampons - they just get pushed out. Behold my mutant muscles lol - has ayone tried the organic "normal" pads. Im looking at maybe switching to them but ill have to buy oline as one round here sells them.
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

wow. I have some silk Honour your flow ones that are normal size , if you wanted to try a washable , and they hold quite a bit i tested them with water, I can sell you one if you liek? they arent on sale to the general public yet.

organic disposables wont be much better than normal for the environment. Biodegradable disposables are available but they are quite expensive

Tbh the reusable ones creep me out tho its more to do with my ridiculously heavy flow. I cant imagine having to stash 3 or 4 used pads in my bag whilst im at work. Which is why im looking at the eco-friendlier disposible ones. That pink pad is cute tho
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

natracare are organic and the plastic they use is biodegradable so they are better than just being organic 14 maxi pads for 1.60 doesnt seem too bad

ethical superstore and earthwise girls sell them, theres another brand called nature womencare there too. According to a friend you can get them in chemists

you can get washable for the night that are fanned at the back like this

so then your night times would be perfectly eco friendly and they are super super comfy

tested the discount code for fem wear and its works hooray for 10% off
    Last edited by bekki2308; 05-12-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Woo I found this!

I bought a mooncup just as I started my one and only proper period since getting the implant. I nearly cried it was so frustrating to get the hang of but after that it was like freedom! It was lucky really as I had 26 days to bear with. I'm glad I have it though in case my periods return, saves me having a million tampons in the house
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

26???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    ,.-~*'"'` Rach `'"'*~-.,

Piercings

Current:

2 pinnas (Left Ear) * 4 lobes (Two Each Ear) * Navel * Tongue * Tragus * Duel Nostril (Right Side) * Spiderbites (Right side) (Retired but I want them back!)

Tattoos

Current:

Memorial Tattoo Of A "B" With Wings

Funniest forum member 2010

Joint winners: Chumley and DavyBobMacca

The most sarcastic forum member 2010

Winner: DavyBobMacca

Bloody hell, I thought 7-10 was bad. That's why I'm too scared to go on the implant >.<

I have the implant and whilst I didn't have any bleeding for the first 6 months or so, now I get a 'period' every 4-6 weeks. It's ridiculously light though - I would call it spotting really rather than a proper period. It can last quite a while (sometimes upto 10 days) but as I say, it's almost non-existent and I don't get any cramps or anything.

I love the implant - just knowing that I don't have to even think about contraception is great. I was terrible with the pill - I ALWAYS forgot to take it and I really don't like using condoms so it got to the point where my poor boyfriend and I were hardly ever having sex 'cos I was so worried that I hadn't been very good with taking my pill.

X-Clover-x im with you on the implant - right now my periods are sooo much lighter (still heavy by comparision sometimes tho) and now managable pain. Yay technology.