Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The ladies eco warrior thread :)

I got my first Mooncup when I was 15. I found it really awkward at first, so I opted for tampons. After developing a horrid rash (I had an allergic reaction to the deodourant they used in them), I went back to my Mooncup. Inserting was a bit...funny, but I managed to get it in. It felt like there was nothing there and I only had to change it three a day, four times at most (a bit more during the first 2 days).

I currently don't have any :( They were thrown out after I moved to the States. But I do intend on getting a few more!
    Currently:Lobes - 5.7mm // Left rook - 1.2mm // Left inner conch - 1.2mm // Clavicle Microdermals (2x) // Septum - 2mm

In Progress: Lobes 10mm // Left inner conch - 3mm // Right rook
    Want: Daith // 3cm circle on wrist // Nipples
    Maybe: VCH // Fourchette // Nape
    Retired: Septum 2MM // Double snakebites // Horizontal tongue piercing // Vertical ongue (3x) // Double nostril // Anti-helix (4x) // Helix (5x) // Navel // Septum 1.6mm

I'm Nika =3

I thought this thread would be about how women can help the environment.

But. GOD.

THE IMAGES.

CANNOT BE UNSEEN.
    If animals weren't meant to be eaten then they wouldn't be made of food.

Lifting big, getting bigger.

No use for an imaginary friend.

Oh right, you hate the blob.
    I never understood what's so horrid about them. I love my period.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

I hate mine Aim to have as few as possible

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

^haha,i'm like that-damn god,it's like were trying to be nudged towards having children by our own bodies :(
    i don't quite get hy you'd like them,but each to their own i guess
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I don't know, I usually do. I won't start explaining as it could be TMI for some :P

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

I'm intrigued now, haha. I detest periods. The only (very slightly) good thing about them is knowing you're not pregnant...and I'd still much rather just take a monthly pregnancy test. Ergh. Hatehatehate.

Quote Originally Posted by Cauchmar View Post
    I got my first Mooncup when I was 15. I found it really awkward at first, so I opted for tampons. After developing a horrid rash (I had an allergic reaction to the deodourant they used in them), I went back to my Mooncup. Inserting was a bit...funny, but I managed to get it in. It felt like there was nothing there and I only had to change it three a day, four times at most (a bit more during the first 2 days).

I currently don't have any :( They were thrown out after I moved to the States. But I do intend on getting a few more!
    You wont be able to get a mooncup in the US . There is an american brand called keeper that sell a product named moon cup (notice the space) that is a different cup and this company is evil according to live journal

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    I thought this thread would be about how women can help the environment.

But. GOD.

THE IMAGES.

CANNOT BE UNSEEN.
    tbh i thought the same .

But i do like the idea of mooncups, i seem to get weird pains when i wear a tampon; the flow seems the change whenever the hell it wants . However like others, i'm deathly afraid of it leaking. To those who have one, did you use it the at the begining of your period or the end, where its lighter ?

Btw whats a ladycup ?
    lobes 20mm
    venoms 4mm
    2nd lobe 1.6mm
    nipples 1.6mm
    tragus 1.2mm
    navel 1.6mm
    septum 8mm
    conch 5 mm ( punched)

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Val , if your hair were edible, world hunger wouldn't be an issue anymore. How much of there if its straightened? O_O

non procedit qui dubitat

Senior Member fear_the_shedevil's Avatar

Well thanks to this thread I'm gonna by a purple MeLuna cup, just got to wait for the purple to come back in stock
    Jodie