Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The ladies eco warrior thread :)

I considered an IUD in all honesty, just don't like the whole process tho, implant seems a better option but if I get constant bleeding or anything I'll take the damn thing out myself if they refuse lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by DreadfulFaeryFalls View Post
    [QUOTEI just hate going to the clinic they are trying to force an IUD/IUS into me]
    Which is why i stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr away from "womens clinics" - run by the Stasi i tell you[/QUOTE]
    I laughed out loud and scared my clients XD
    Currently:Lobes - 5.7mm // Left rook - 1.2mm // Left inner conch - 1.2mm // Clavicle Microdermals (2x) // Septum - 2mm

In Progress: Lobes 10mm // Left inner conch - 3mm // Right rook
    Want: Daith // 3cm circle on wrist // Nipples
    Maybe: VCH // Fourchette // Nape
    Retired: Septum 2MM // Double snakebites // Horizontal tongue piercing // Vertical ongue (3x) // Double nostril // Anti-helix (4x) // Helix (5x) // Navel // Septum 1.6mm

I'm Nika =3

what is stasi?

The Stasi (Ministerium für Staatssicherheit/ Ministry of State Security) was the secret police in East Germany./
    Currently:Lobes - 5.7mm // Left rook - 1.2mm // Left inner conch - 1.2mm // Clavicle Microdermals (2x) // Septum - 2mm

In Progress: Lobes 10mm // Left inner conch - 3mm // Right rook
    Want: Daith // 3cm circle on wrist // Nipples
    Maybe: VCH // Fourchette // Nape
    Retired: Septum 2MM // Double snakebites // Horizontal tongue piercing // Vertical ongue (3x) // Double nostril // Anti-helix (4x) // Helix (5x) // Navel // Septum 1.6mm

I'm Nika =3

ahh i get it now lol

got my new cup pouch today, it was part of a deal on selling my old cup.

karly (ikarly from etsy) made it , and i put the ribbon in it love it
    im not finished finishing off the ribbon yet, theres glue on the ends to stop it freying (it needs trimming so theres only a little glue left) and the sewing needs neatening up but yey it fits my cup

EDIT: lmao aunty flow appears to be back again
    Last edited by bekki2308; 05-15-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Right I like the idea of these mooncup doofas but what I don't get is the cleaning them bit. At home, yeah, sinks next to the toilet, that's easy enough. But what about at college and work where the toilets are in cubicles and the sinks are outside? I can't very well nip out to the sink with my pants round my ankles

Seems I jinxed myself and Cerazette has decided I'm no longer allowed to be period free. Damn it
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

it totally depends on your flow whether you will even need to empty it during the day. The mooncup holds about 2x as much as a super tampon. Other cups can hold upto 3x as much. Ive took mine out at work once (public style loo) just because it was the first time id worn it for so long and i wanted to see how much it had in it. Simply remove it, tip contents in to the loo, then theres a few optioins you can wipe it with loo roll, squirt it with bottle water, wipe it with a wet wipe , or just put it straight back in. Wet wipes are a great idea to carry you can get tesco value unscented ones for 60p and you just put a few in a small sealed bag, like the little bags jewellery comes in and they stay wet.

Senior Member Microdermal Melissa's Avatar

sounds like good tips there with the wet wipes
    I have:
    1lobe at 5mm & 3standard lobes -- 1 Tragus--- medusa --tongue -- tongue web---
    nipple--- navel--- vch --- fourchette - vertical labret

I used to also have:
    nape surface bar, 4microdermals, 2 lobes and hand web, madison

Tattoos
    Arabic on side rib cage
    Irish script top to bottom my spine
    Irish writing both feet
    Genital Tattoo ...

also would be great in case you mess up your hands ive done this once at home ........... if id been out with no wet wipes haha.