Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Double tragus!!

Default Double tragus!!

I've been debating for awhile just wtf to do with my ears. I had five lobe piercings in the left, but I have big ears and it was looking pretty empty. I really like the look of piercings in pairs, and I wanted to get some more metal into that ear, so I went in for a double tragus on Wednesday.

I went to Fox Valley Tattoo in Appleton, WI (good shop, I recommend them!) and they marked up my tragus and did both piercings, one after the other. The pain wasn't bad at all - it took a lot of pressure to get through, and I felt them crunch, but it didn't actually hurt very much. The second was worse than the first because the tissue was swollen and I was anticipating it more. They put in 16ga CBR's; hopefully they won't be too much more difficult to heal than barbells. It cost $30 for both of them, and two days later they feel pretty good. I don't even notice them unless I forget and smash my phone into them..

I love the results! I'm not sure what to do to finish up that ear. I was thinking three helix piercings closer to the top, but I don't know about placement. If anyone has any recommendations for future ear piercings, shoot!

Last edited by spoonys; 04-30-2010 at 11:10 PM.

Nice! Well done, I like it
    Brainiest Forum Member 2010

Tiggerlou

• Tattoos - 12 in all, plans for many more
    • Piercings - double nape, right nipple, navel
    • Planned - VCH redone (at least), another corset
    • Retired - wrist surface piercing (right), VCH, nipple (left), and navel
    • Experienced - 10 ring corset (gorgeous!)

They look ace, congrats
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Congrats on the double tragus,...looks great xx
    Hi I'm Jayne
    L and R lobes x2, L&R low auricles, L&R conches,L&R tragus, L nostril, central tongue, standard navel

i like it. how about (not sure what its called or if its possible) but if you go up from the fifth lobe, keep on the right side of the 'valley', up to inline with just below where a rook would go. put first hole there, and go down at 45 degree angle towards the tragus and come out on the otherside of that bump. I suppose it might be called an upper snug?
    I'm Alex
    2 tats, nipple, helix, frenum, dydoe. Want: double helix
    The Dude abides

That looks awesome, I'm jealous! :(
    Ears;
    Tragus (l), Double Helix (l), Rook (r), Conch to conch Industrial (r), Daith (l), Snug (l) lobes (l@2.4mm r@0mm).
    Body;
    Navel.(2mm)
    Hoping for;
    Septum, snug (L), antitragus (R), more lobes, forward helix(L), horizontal industrial (hopefully, R). Double tongue, Inverse navel, collarbone MD's, 6mm/8mm lobes, horizontal nipples, VCH/Triangle
    (if i ever get brave enough.)

Retired;
    Lobes (l&r) second time up.

Love that!, I just have one tragus piercing. My tragus is way too small for two if they fit I would get two it looks so good
    Lobes X2
    Tragus (left)
    Rook (right)
    Inner conch (left)
    Snug (right)

Retired:
    Forward Helix (left)
    Navel

Ok I may be stealing this idea lol I think some helix's would look fab!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

It'd be murder getting the two in one sitting, I'm a pussy when I go for my piercings, I was almost sick after my one tragus haha. Which was strange as I was fighting fit after my helix's, except a swollen ear. Just felt as it had been in the cold way too long.
    Ears;
    Tragus (l), Double Helix (l), Rook (r), Conch to conch Industrial (r), Daith (l), Snug (l) lobes (l@2.4mm r@0mm).
    Body;
    Navel.(2mm)
    Hoping for;
    Septum, snug (L), antitragus (R), more lobes, forward helix(L), horizontal industrial (hopefully, R). Double tongue, Inverse navel, collarbone MD's, 6mm/8mm lobes, horizontal nipples, VCH/Triangle
    (if i ever get brave enough.)

Retired;
    Lobes (l&r) second time up.

Very nice. I'd quite like to get a second tragus, seeing as my first one was pierced a bit lower than I'd like I think putting two would even it out somewhat and look more unusual.
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast