Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tragus problem and surface piercing question

Ball Closure Ring. If the piercing is new it may be irritated if it has a BCR rather than a barbell as BCRs move around/twist etc whilst the fistula (the hole made by the piercing) is trying to heal.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Ball Closure Ring. If the piercing is new it may be irritated if it has a BCR rather than a barbell as BCRs move around/twist etc whilst the fistula (the hole made by the piercing) is trying to heal.
    mines got a labret in, but i think it may be too small for the whole as it moves a bit, but i can change it as its like fairly new and i just want the bump to go, im posting a forum with pics as soon as i get enough posts :(

BCR means Bead Closure Ring (also known as a CBR- Captive Bead Ring). I had no problem with my tragus, and I have a bcr. It took about 7 months to heal.

I'd try changing it to a barbell, you can get fairly cheap ones off here, that are nice. (I have them ). And we have the same left ear. But yeah the only thing I can offer is to try changing the hoop to a standard barbell.
    Ears;
    Tragus (l), Double Helix (l), Rook (r), Conch to conch Industrial (r), Daith (l), Snug (l) lobes (l@2.4mm r@0mm).
    Body;
    Navel.(2mm)
    Hoping for;
    Septum, snug (L), antitragus (R), more lobes, forward helix(L), horizontal industrial (hopefully, R). Double tongue, Inverse navel, collarbone MD's, 6mm/8mm lobes, horizontal nipples, VCH/Triangle
    (if i ever get brave enough.)

Retired;
    Lobes (l&r) second time up.

As for the surface piercing question, a lot of it depends on the person and how well it was done. I don't know much about the particular piercing you posted an image of, but if you get it done just be extra nice to it. And if it does start to reject, take it out so it doesn't leave a terrible scar.
    Piercings
    Current: lobes x2, cartilage, lip.
    Retired: ear weave/spiral & nape.
    Coming Soon: nape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12