Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frenum help

Fab I'm sure it will go well for you
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I had my frenum done about 6 weeks ago. I concure with the above:
    Just 1/4 to 1/8 teaspoon in a mug is plenty - mine got irritated after a week with 1/4, but was fine when I went down to 1/8
    Chuck the antibac soap, not needed at all
    Mine healed well enough to stop SSSing after 2 weeks (although it felt well healed after 2 days)

If I were you, wait a few more days, as I said its a very quick healer, then change it to a BCR. I am uncut aswell and I found that the ring does not interfere with the movement of my foreskin. It just flows over it unhindered. I would imagine that a bar, especially one that is too long will get caught on your foreskin.

What gauge did you pierce it with?
    I'm Alex
    2 tats, nipple, helix, frenum, dydoe. Want: double helix
    The Dude abides

i used 12 Ga (2.6mm Outside Dia), I think youre right that a ring would be better

Mines 10g (2.4mm) will got to 3mm in the not too distant future. thanks.
    I'm Alex
    The Dude abides

Did you rinse the salt soak off after you had soaked for a while or did you just soak it and leave it.

I rinsed it off after. I would imagine it would be worse if I didnt rince it.
    I'm Alex
    The Dude abides

Thanks for your help, the length of the bar is really starting to bother me. Whats the risk of changing to a bcr now?

I would say go for it if its causing too much discomfort. By keeping the longer bar in, you may be doing it more harm than an early change would. Others may disagree though. If you have any doupts, go see you local piercer, But because these are fast healers, I think you should be OK.
    I'm Alex
    The Dude abides

It was hurting quite a lot when trying to get the foreskin back over the piercing after washing so i decided to take it out. It bled a little which freaked me out. Any info on caring after removal of a piercing would be very appreciated. I think the piercing itself was fine however it was just in the wrong place.

Sorry to hear that. Just treat it like a fresh piercing, keep it clean and do SSS twice a day until its fully healed. If you get it done again, go for a ball closure ring, I had no problems with my foreskin with a ring.
    I'm Alex
    The Dude abides

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast