View Poll Results: Which way will you be voting?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Labour

6 7.41%
  • Conservative

11 13.58%
  • Liberal Democrat

45 55.56%
  • Green Party (England & Wales or Northern Ireland)

3 3.70%
  • Democratic Unionist

0 0%
  • Scottish National

3 3.70%
  • Plaid Cymru

0 0%
  • British National

1 1.23%
  • Other (please state)

1 1.23%
  • I will not vote

11 13.58%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: General Election - Which way will you be voting?

Senior Member DreadfulFaeryFalls's Avatar

Oh no you never did insinuate it, dreadfulfaeryfalls did...
    Its not an insinutation, its the practical truth. We can smile and shake hands and be BBF's - until something bad happens. Just look at the Greeks respnose when Germany attatched conditions to its bail out. Ouchies
    Current: Lobes at 14mm
    Tatotos: Bluebell at base of spine, winged heart with stars between shoulder blades

Retired: 3rd lobe,auricle and upper helix, both nipples, reverse navel, snakebites *sob*

Very true, when it comes to economic meltdown relations are going to be tested and nations are going to fight tooth and nail for their own recovery. However, in the grand scheme of things I don't think that the role of individual nations in the EU has been about trying to undermine other nations in Europe.

The individual states have never really been about that either. It's just arguments that flare up over similar reasons that they flare up over there. They may not be individual countries but they still all have their own industries and economies that are fused with the larger national one.

Well, who'd have thought it... the first minster to resign because of a 'scandal' is a lib dem rather than a Tory!
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, nostril, loads retired | *gold star*

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley View Post
    Well, who'd have thought it... the first minster to resign because of a 'scandal' is a lib dem rather than a Tory!
    I'm very sad about this (and I'm a complete politics loser - spent most of yesterday following the story) he is a really good minister, who was doing a very good job, and he seems to have been targeted by someone who didn't like him. Someone evidently had an interest in this story coming out. In the grand scheme of expenses, he wasn't so bad, after all, if he'd declared them as partners he would have been entitled to claim a lot more for the mortgage etc. I think he was genuinely trying to hide his relationship, particularly from his Catholic parents. Nonetheless, it's right that it's looked into, and I understand why he doesn't want to be in the media spotlight as Chief Sec while that's going on. I just hope he comes back. (Rant over!)
    Piercings:
    Left ear: 2 x lobe, tragus
    Right ear: 3 x lobe, forward helix
    Navel

Want:
    left auricle
    Nape
    VCH