Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VCH and hypersensitivity...

I must say i disagree with those saying it does not hurt.....The actual piercing for me was probs the most painful to date! (but that may be because im getting older!) However, once its done and dusted it really causes no pain or discomfort. Ive had mine nearly for 4 weeks now and dont even notice its there now-love it!

Id say give it a go-if it does not work at least you can say you gave it a go =)
    Current - 4x lobes, 2xtragus, conch, rook, & labret
    Retired - 2x lobes, tragus & anti-tragus, septum
    Ink - Emily the strange & 3 cats on my back and ankle

Well if your not healing anything else then I'd say get both at once but that's just cos I'm impatient and hate waiting for a piercing when I decide I want it!!!!
    Plus I just want people to give me feedback on what it's like before I commit to a VCH myself!!!!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

I'm so excited to get it done!!!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Yay!!Let us know how you get on
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    I'm so excited to get it done!!!
    Good luck!!!
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog

Good luck!
    I have my fingers crossed for you!
    You'll have to let me know how it goes and if the sensitivity is an issue! If not I might just go and get myself a nice, shiny VCH too!!!!
    Current:
    Right ear: 2x lobe, industrial, inner conch
    Left ear: 2x lobe, 3x helix, tragus
    Navel, Tongue, VCH, Nipples vertical
    Retired:
    Nipples horizontal, Fourchette
    Tattoos:
    30ish from head to toe, with too many gaps inbetween!
    Brands:
    Linked hearts
    Coming soon:
    Forward helix

Quote Originally Posted by katielou View Post
    Good luck!
    I have my fingers crossed for you!
    You'll have to let me know how it goes and if the sensitivity is an issue! If not I might just go and get myself a nice, shiny VCH too!!!!
    This, hehe!
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog

Do iiiiit! lol
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

The VCH densentising the area is actually a myth - it comes from the VCH making you notice the sensations more and in some ladies heightening them and then when your body gets used to this some women think they have lost sensation but its actually just everything settling down so it may not help tbh

I say go for it, after all you can always wear shorter jewellery once it has healed so that the bottom ball doesn't sit on your clit!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

I did wonder about that Kuku. All I can say is that I'm usually mega sensitive down there but having the VCH hasn't had any adverse effects at all, I wouldn't say I've lost anything just that its not made anything unbearable Tis all good fun :p

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast