Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: I just did half of venom tongue pierce an hour ago

Default I just did half of venom tongue pierce an hour ago

I bought a tongue pierce kit online and i just pierced the left side of my tongue and will do the other half another time when i get another needle and barbell. Well holy crap lol i was so scared to do it but when i finally did it after looking under my tongue for an hour.. It didnt even hurt at all!! It just felt weird and people online were sayin venoms hurt more cuz its the muscle part or whatever .. And the weird part was that there was no blood afterward except on the needle.. Lol i was in shock afterward and kept shaking...it took me forever to screew the ball on the barbell cuz i was all shhaky and saliva everywhere from taking so long to do it and was just staring in mirror lol well now i just have some questions... What should i do after tongue pierce?? Before i did it, i brushed my teeth cuz it was night time and then i used the seasalt water h20 mouthwash then i pierced it. Just wondering should i do anything right after? Also when i wake up tomorrow can i just normally brush my teeth? And anything else i need to know? Thanks. Btw i know it was dumb but in january i tried to get it pierced at a shop but they found oit i was underage and last week i tried another shop but they found out too.. N i really wanted it lol so please just help me thanks im 18 in 2 months lol but wanted to do it now cuz its spring break..

If you have to ask us questions about aftercare you should not be piercing yourself!

It is generally a bad idea to pierce yourself let alone your tongue - you were lucky to have not hit a vein - alot of professional piercers wouldn't even fo this themselves

did you use a sterile needle/clamps/jewellery/gloves because if not you could end up with an infection, i also hope you put in a decent sized bar as mine swelled massively

I doubt you will take any notice but - DON'T PIERCE THE OTHER ONE!

As with aftercare you can brush your teeth just fine, alcohol free mothwash and hope you don't have an infection
    13mm Lobes, 6mm Lobes, 1.6mm Lobes, 1mm Lobes, Right Tragus, Right Rook, Right Scaffold, Left Helix, Left Monroe, Double Nostrils, Snakebites, Venoms, 4mm Septum, Nipples, Navel, VCH, Fourchette, 2x Sternum MD's, 2x Temple MD's, 13 Hours Tattoo Work.

I admire your guts, but I'd have had this done by a professional. I've done my own lobes and my husband did my scaffolding and conch, but no I wouldn't have attempted anything with so great a blood supply.

I agree with xEeyore, wait 2 mths and get the other done professionally. The money is worth the peace of mind
    Piercings
    Labret 1.6mm, Nostril 1.2mm, Left lobe 1.6mm,
    Right lobe 1.6mm X 3, Right Auricle 1.6mm, Right Scaffold 1.6mm, Right Conch 1.6mm
    Retired 6mm lobe
    Tattoos
    Black Dragon Right Forearm, Black Dragon Centre Lower Spine,
    Black Pentacle Centre Nape of Neck
    Want
    Tragus, Lettering around dragon on forearm

Thanks lol yea i don care about the money i just really wanted it.. Im gona get the other 1 done by a pro cuz that side of my tongue had more veins. Also yea i used a big barbell and a packaged needle and everything sterile.. Only thing is that i had no gloves lol. Well right now i am not feelling anything .. When i just pierced it was feeling a lil sore but havent moved it since then and it doesnt feel sore or anything so i think everythings ok

dpack_1

The jewellery wasn't sterile, anything you touched is no longer sterile, so no, your piercing was not done sterile and you are actually risking a very painful infection because of this. You wont know whats up for another day or two but chances are this wont end well.

Good luck with it all but the best advice anyone can give you is to take it out right now and hope your body heals up before an infection takes hold and you end up with an abscess in your tongue like another member on here experienced.

Also if you bought a kit of somewhere like ebay them you have no gaurante any of it was sterile to begin with...
    13mm Lobes, 6mm Lobes, 1.6mm Lobes, 1mm Lobes, Right Tragus, Right Rook, Right Scaffold, Left Helix, Left Monroe, Double Nostrils, Snakebites, Venoms, 4mm Septum, Nipples, Navel, VCH, Fourchette, 2x Sternum MD's, 2x Temple MD's, 13 Hours Tattoo Work.

wow you really couldnt wait 2 months?

Lol the barbell had dust in it when i opened it lolol geez nothing that bad can happen just cuz it wasnt perfectly clean.. Well i wash my hands b4 i did it lol
    oh yea i just woke up and my tongue not swollen or anything yet

I suggest this thread is closed before it implodes from the sheer idiocy of this person.
    Saz
    Piercings:

2 sets of lobes at 1.2 and 1 set of 2.4mm on both ears

right ear: + 1 Helix at 1.2mm, Conch

left ear: + 2x Helix and Daith

nose

Planned: Some more ear stuff and hopefully a microdermal or two once I know where I want to put them!

Spikey is my BJS Wife

Don't be dumb, avoid the gun!

Dust on the barbell?! WTF?! I'm sorry but this is completely idiotic. You have no idea where that barbells been, could have been in someone elses body and you could have just given yourself some kind of disease/infection. You're nearly 18? I've just turned 18 and even I have more common sense than this! Why put yourself at risk at all, especially for the sake of two months waiting. Take that thing out, I doubt you even did it properly and God knows what you'll contract or already have contracted. Don't you learn anything or even think? If I was you I'd feel like a fool. Take it out. I swear, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a troll, it all sounds so stupid.
    Last edited by Jinxed; 04-09-2010 at 03:20 PM.
    Awards 2010:
    Newbie award - someone registered in 2010 who has made the best all round contribution to the forum: Winner: Jinxed
    Best female genital modification: Winner: Jinxed

Read my Triangle experience on
    ModBlog

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast