Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Albert Piercing Questions

Default Prince Albert Piercing Questions

Hey I was just wondering I am 18 and wanting to get my penis pierced, i am interested in so far the frenum, prince albert or foreskin...since i am not circumsized does a prince albert still look good on non circumsized people, does anyone here have a PA and isnt circumsized? also is it all fucked when you try to piss with a PA?

I have a reverse PA and by far my favourite piercing, uncircumsized is no problem at all I chose reverse because in my opinion (after researching) is more effective and better looking.
    Yip you gota be a bit more careful when you piss but that's a minor inconvenience.
    do your research and make sure you know what YOU want and good luck.
    Holes:
    Right ear lobe 6mm, Helix 6mm
    Left ear lobe 6mm x2
    Vertical Pubic 3mm
    Apa 7mm

Quote Originally Posted by Robbey View Post
    Hey I was just wondering I am 18 and wanting to get my penis pierced, i am interested in so far the frenum, prince albert or foreskin...since i am not circumsized does a prince albert still look good on non circumsized people, does anyone here have a PA and isnt circumsized? also is it all fucked when you try to piss with a PA?

I got a normal PA done back in Decemeber and I dont regret getting it done at all, although I do find its a little erratic when pissing. The worst thing I found in my opinion was the pain afterwards which i wasnt prepared for!

I've had my PA for eight or nine years. I am circumcised but there are a lot of uncut men with PA's. The piercing is done along side the frenulum and the hole is slightly off center. It isn't enough to be noticeable.

"Looking good" is a matter of your personal taste. If you like the look of a piercing, go for it. Some some will think it looks good, some won't.

Peeing is always the question. Will a PA fuck up your urine stream? Yes. Is it a life-altering problem? No. Here's the deal: A PA tends to stretch and fit loosely around your jewelry. This causes dribbling out the bottom. Urine also tends to follow the curvature of the ring. This causes urine to go off in unpredictable direstions.

If you're outdoors, just spread your legs wide, lean forward and let 'er rip. Who cares where it goes? If you're inside with a toilet, why not just sit on it? I've learned all kinds of ways to usually get most if the piss in the bowl but it's easier to just sit down for a few seconds. I feel no less of a man for it.

My advise is don't rush into something. You won't get another penis in this lifetime so take care of the one you've got. If you want to change it, fine. Just give it some solid thought and be sure you know what you're getting into before you do it. You'll be living with the results for a long time.

Cheers

I'm uncircumcised and have a PA, and have no regrets. Just bought a circular barbell which I really like, but have also worn a barbell and BCRs of a few different gauges all with no problems. Mine went through where the frenulum is because I've broken it a few times during sex and so it's central but I don't really think it makes much of a difference.

Best advice for peeing - twist your penis round so the end is kinda upside down, and pee that way. Much less spatter!

tbh I never noticed much spray or dribbling or whatever when I got my PA done. However, one word of advice, don't let it get infected. It is seriously not a fun time. Although the doctors reaction when I had to get it out was pretty hilarious lol "Jesus Christ, that is f***in WEIRD!"
    Got: R Nipple @ 1.6mm (2/10/07)
    L Nipple @ 1.6mm (16/11/07)
    Both lobes @ 1.6mm (16/2/08
    2nd lobe (Right) @1.6mm (17/7/08)
    L Nipple (vert) @ 1.6mm (9/8/08)
    Septum @ 1.6mm (29/8/08)
    Tongue @1.6mm (11/10/09)
    "No God, Only Me" tattoo - 15/06/10

Retired : Inverse Navel @ 1.6mm (10/5/08)
    Microdermal (chest)
    2nd lobe (left) @1.6mm (14/6/08)
    PA @ 2.4mm (16/12/08)

well, once you study economics at all, you realise that magic does exist, only we call it money.

You can have a PA circumcised or not
    I was uncircumcised when I got my PA put I had a circumcion, now Im going to get the PA repircerd soon
    Piercings i have : Genital (M) - Prince Albert (aka PA) 2.4mm g x 25mm Banansbell (Curved Barbell)

Had my PA done 5 days ago. I'm uncut and the only "problem" is that it isn't really visible because its hidden inside my foreskin. This should be resolved once its healed and I can start getting bigger rings. As to the peeing- no worse than it was before, but then I was never a crack shot anyway!

I've never really understood the fuss over whether or not you should be circumcised for a PA. Personnally it doesn't make much difference, my PA permanently holds my foreskin back, kinda creating the effect of a circumcision anyway.
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

I posted this elsewhere it seems like a good place to stick it as well lol. I have a tip to people, if you are having trouble not to make a mess peeing stood up, I have slipped a small diameter rubber O ring on to my barbell (or CBR depends what i have in) near the hole in my shaft, and when i need a pee i simply use the O ring as a seal. It works great and it means I can pee stood up easily and not messey :(.

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast