Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Prince Albert Piercing Questions

Bcr: a ball closure ring
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

Quote Originally Posted by Alish003 View Post
    Yep yep yep. 2.4 to 3.2 is a piece of cake, as is 3.2 to 4. No problem at all. 4 to 5, however, stings a bit.
    Yep go along with that - all mine so far have been 0.8 steps. Just about to go from 4 to 5 and was wondering how that would go! Have had my PA for well over a year now - really great. Decided to have it done for the big 50!!

I recently got a P/A at 10 gage, and I looking to move to a 8 gage BCR and would like to know how determine the diameter of the ring? I current have a one inch ring.

I have my PA stretched to a 4g currently, and I want to go to a 0g.

From my experience.. Don't get one.
    I have to sit down to pee, otherwise I pee all over the floor no matter how hard I try not to.
    I wake up in my sleep from the pain of sleeping on it wrong.
    I was told it smelled like a piercing once, and I've been self conscious ever since.

I also have a frenum, and I love it.... so my advice is to get that... I'm circumsized though, so not sure how that effects it.

My question is how to decide the size of the ring, I was peirced at a 10 gage with a 1 inch ring. I am looking to go to a 8 gage and either a 3/4 or 5/8, is it just a matter of measureing the avalible distance and alowing for the ring gage. Also should I change both the gage and diameter at the same time or first one then the other.

Looking to get the reverse PA, but wondering if someone could tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 how much it hurt having it done. I know the pain is only for a few seconds, but need a gauge of the intensity for the short period.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggertaz030 View Post
    Looking to get the reverse PA, but wondering if someone could tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 how much it hurt having it done. I know the pain is only for a few seconds, but need a gauge of the intensity for the short period.
    Difficult to say on that one. Pain and threshold is really quite subjective. For example, with zero being none and ten being excruciating, I'd rate my experience of the needle for glans piercings at about two or three. You may consider them to be at the top end of the scale for yourself, though.
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

I thought my apadravya was extremely painful, but that only lasted 2 seconds. In hindsight, I wouldn't say it hurt much but that's because the duration was so short. I will never understand people that claim their glans piercing was low on the pain scale. I have a high pain threshold but the feeling of that needle going through my penis was intense.
    Current:
    PA (0ga), guiche ladder (3 @ 6ga), lorum/hafada (2ga)

Retired:
    apadravya (4ga), amphallang (10ga), frenum (8ga), guiche (6ga), lorum (6ga)

Gallery:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/for...tachmentid=969

Quote Originally Posted by sevenft View Post
    I thought my apadravya was extremely painful, but that only lasted 2 seconds.... I will never understand people that claim their glans piercing was low on the pain scale. I have a high pain threshold but the feeling of that needle going through my penis was intense.
    That is my point exactly. It may have been intense for you, but did not feel that way for me. That means that I am able to accept the opposite view; that piercings for some people are very painful, which again demonstrates another subjective position. The piercer told me that is the case: differing experiences for different people - and we are all different, surely?

Thinking of getting one myself, (trying to work out what my first piercing should be). Just wondering if the PA closes up if I decide it's not for me after having it done?