Thread: London tattoo convention 2010

Default London tattoo convention 2010

Does anyone know where I can get tickets from other than on the door? On the website it says doors will be opened 30 mins early for advanced ticket holders but it doesn't say where you can buy them from

I'm getting tattooed on the 25th as soon as doors open so i'd prefer to get a ticket in advance than just buy one when I get there.

Thanks x
    14mm lobe, 10mm lobe ,Medusa, Septum
    Lightning bolt on wrist: Steve Byrne
    Mum & Dad skullerfly on feet: Phil Kyle
    Armpit roses: Phil Kyle
    Old School padlock and key on shins: Valerie Vargas

Star scarification on thumb: Luke@ Physical Poetry
    www.myspace.com/twinny2

Hey hey hey!! When i went last year i got the tickets from a colleague of mine who went on the first day!
    Mostly the tickets are sold on the door ONLY, but if you contact the tattooist you want to get inked from they should be able to get you the tickets with no hassle, otherwise,depending on the day you want to go you can ask someone to pick a ticket for you on the previous day,
    i am planning to go for the whole weekend job permitting so i'll let you know!

By the way yes , the tickets usually sell really really fast.

I don't think they'll be on sale for at least a couple of months yet. It was held around the same time last year I think(?), and I just checked my emails and I didn't buy our tickets until 13th September, and we had no problems doing that. Not sure how long they'd been on sale by then but it seems they certainly didn't sell out quickly last year, haha.

Do they have a mailing list or anything? I imagine if you sign up to that then they'd send out an email when tickets were on sale.

And just being nosy - who are you being tattooed by? Looks like the info on the site is mostly still from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Not sure how long they'd been on sale by then but it seems they certainly didn't sell out quickly last year, haha.

Sorry , i just remember that last year around Camden there was kind of a massive run to buy the (apparently) last tickets left , i supposed it went the same way everywhere...

insideout: Where did you buy your tickets from? Oh and i'm being tattooed by Miss Arianna
    14mm lobe, 10mm lobe ,Medusa, Septum
    Lightning bolt on wrist: Steve Byrne
    Mum & Dad skullerfly on feet: Phil Kyle
    Armpit roses: Phil Kyle
    Old School padlock and key on shins: Valerie Vargas

Star scarification on thumb: Luke@ Physical Poetry
    www.myspace.com/twinny2

I bought them online on their website. Dunno how long they'd been on sale by then but I think they went up fairly late/close to the convention. Send them an email on the contact form (assuming there is one, haha) and ask when they'll be on sale?

you buy them?