Thread: A couple more Sub-Forums?

Default A couple more Sub-Forums?

Personally for me, the General Discussion forum seems really overcrowded, so I thought why not expand it into Sub-forums, like Health and Beauty, Life Advice, stuff like that, because most posts can easily be lost within GD due to the mega old threads with a billion posts in (I like them though, just sayin') But yeah, maybe stuff to join the music forums and sports bar, would probably help un-clutter GD a wee bit more. Just a suggestion

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

Cheers, i shall have a chat with the MODS see what they think.

how does one post a new thread - I am new to the forum and can't seem to post any new threads?

This is insanely old.

Watchcrazy you need 5 posts to start a thread. Just go to the correct forum and click on the "+Post New Thread" button on the top left hand corner.

Closed.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<