Thread: please help ASAP

Default please help ASAP

hey im having real problems here with a stretch. ive had no problems getting to 8mm and ive managed to get one ear upto 10mm no problems, but the other ear just doesnt wanna play ball! i went to 9mm before 10mm but the left wont even do 9mm and its bugging me cos i hate being lopsided. when i tried to put the 9mm thro my elbow slipped off the table and forced the 9mm right thro ripping all the inner skin out so i downsized to 8mm again and now it just wont stretch. ive tried using lube, ive tried doing it just after a hot bath. i think im gonna go all emo and bash my brains out against the wall before much longer. i only wanna get to 10 why is it so hard?! my partner thinks its a build up of scar tissue, and that it wont stretch. please help me asap

thanks

I've been having that exact same problem but with smaller sizes such as getting to 3.2mm lol. But funnily enough ive just that minute got it in!
    Try rubbing in Vit E cream for a few weeks.
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

Retired - Scaffold, 2 x 1.6 Lobes

Maybe your rushing it, stretching isn't somthing to rush if you want it done easily and healthyly. Are you using tapers?

okay after checking all the sizes of my jewellery on the vernier at work, it turns out what i thought were 10mm plugs are actually 11mm plugs which goes some way to explaining why im having problems getting it to stretch up. 3mm is a big jump.

i am using a taper of a sort, its one that i have here, made of an old aerial, works fine, but the incline does get a bit steep towards the larger sizes, so im gonna try wrapping it in ptfe to make the incline shallower along the length, then puttin in a 9.5/10mm i do have, then letting it heal and puttin in the 11.

i wasnt intentionally rushing it, i left my 8mm's to heal for a good 3 months before i sized up again, but the 3mm is a rather large jump. will let you all know when i manage to get the 9.5/10mm in tho!