Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Uni chat

Ah you'll be fine. Do your college/school do mock interviews for you so you know what to change and improve on?

I'm terrible in interviews too, which sucks because everywhere interviews for vet med and it's a pretty important part of the application process
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadjunkie View Post
    I know, it's just what I sound like on paper is completely different to how I actually talk.. with a bit of thesaurus work I can actually sound intelligent on paper, if I ever get an interview I'm screwed :P we're getting bludgeoned into doing ours ridiculously early ><
    Its much better to be early Plus you have plently of time to go back and amend it. My head of 6th form didn't have a clue what he was doing, only got sent out on the 10th decemeber, one of the first ones !

What are you applying for ? I keep hearing people talk about interviews but i didn't have any
    lobes 20mm
    venoms 4mm
    2nd lobe 1.6mm
    nipples 1.6mm
    tragus 1.2mm
    navel 1.6mm
    septum 8mm
    conch 5 mm ( punched)

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Val , if your hair were edible, world hunger wouldn't be an issue anymore. How much of there if its straightened? O_O

non procedit qui dubitat

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Nat, there are some pretty excellent piercers in Edinburgh too
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Awesome
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Since the start of my exams, I've seriously considered pulling my application because my heart is not in the Psychology course anymore, it'd be a total waste of 3 years and a lot of money to do something I do not want a career in. Now, I'm about 99% sure I'm gonna do it. I've started looking at universities to re-apply to in September to do Adult nursing but I don't want to move too far away so I've whittled it down to Hull (I really wanna stay in Hull tbh but the nursing course isn't the best, from what I've heard), York, Sheffield Hallam and Leeds.
    ROSIE!

4 piercings
    1 tattoo

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I've never thought of sex as some big important thing. Just something that feels nice that I like doing. Like going to Thorpe Park, it would be fun with anyone, but doing it with someone you love is an added bonus!

Blah, tomorrow morning I'm going to uni to get the papers sorted. I've got into Biology, but my heart has been set on Ecology. There's still a chance I'll get in there, but I won't know that until the last minute...(Wednesday around this time, to be precise)
    I hate complications!
    And I am actually nervous. I can't believe it :P

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    The city or the uni? I'm visiting the uni in September but I'd quite like to see the city too at some point as I've never been

Also while I'm on it, does anyone know what the places I'm applying (Edinburgh, Glasgow, Nottingham and London) are like for getting new holes? Obviously there's places in London but I have no idea about the rest
    Both. Although I must admit I've never been to any other uni, so I can't really offer a comparison, but I like it. plus theres two unions, which is always good

I love glasgow, I wish I could move up there, but alas funds are not availalbe for this :(
    Got: R Nipple @ 1.6mm (2/10/07)
    L Nipple @ 1.6mm (16/11/07)
    Both lobes @ 1.6mm (16/2/08
    2nd lobe (Right) @1.6mm (17/7/08)
    L Nipple (vert) @ 1.6mm (9/8/08)
    Septum @ 1.6mm (29/8/08)
    Tongue @1.6mm (11/10/09)
    "No God, Only Me" tattoo - 15/06/10

Retired : Inverse Navel @ 1.6mm (10/5/08)
    Microdermal (chest)
    2nd lobe (left) @1.6mm (14/6/08)
    PA @ 2.4mm (16/12/08)

well, once you study economics at all, you realise that magic does exist, only we call it money.

I'm going to college this fall for an esthetician course

Woohoo, got in to Ecology, everything's great. Now I have time until October to be the laziest I'll ever be.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    Ah you'll be fine. Do your college/school do mock interviews for you so you know what to change and improve on?

I'm terrible in interviews too, which sucks because everywhere interviews for vet med and it's a pretty important part of the application process
    Yeah they do, hopefully should get sorted out. Everything is so stressful right now ><

Quote Originally Posted by valers26 View Post
    Its much better to be early Plus you have plently of time to go back and amend it. My head of 6th form didn't have a clue what he was doing, only got sent out on the 10th decemeber, one of the first ones !

What are you applying for ? I keep hearing people talk about interviews but i didn't have any
    Yeah it's probably better to get them out of the way. I'm applying for History and French, I don't know if everywhere I'm applying does interviews, unless I try oxford D:
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (: