Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: idiots my writings bad

Default idiots my writings bad

i have problems with writing and reading after an accident so some times its not to good when i post i carnt always use grammer ect as it not my fault but comments that come across , because of this and people saying they carnt be arsed reading the neanderthol writing and threads i make i find offensive and realy make me think about using the site atall thought the idea was a forum to help people that dont know all about a topic or ask for help i use the shop a lot but find the forum realy getting on my nerves but for the people who do try help thank u......
    have one nipple, 10mm stretch ,tounge,, pa ,and tattooed every were retired top of ear labret ,tragus

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I do agree with you on this I don't think there is anything wrong with how you write, as its the internet and not like you are writing for an exam or anything, I am crap at grammar and I don;t really care if people comment on mine as I know I am, but when people have a genuine reason for there writing problems I think people should think twice before commenting on it, if they don't like it then don't read it.
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

have one nipple, 10mm stretch ,tounge,, pa ,and tattooed every were retired top of ear labret ,tragus

i cant spell and my grahmer is pants too lol but i dont give a dam what any one thinks and if they cant be arsed to read my posts then its there loss. I am sorry that these idiots have left you feeling they way u have felt about the forum. i do think there are some right nasty people on here and if i would have noticed i would have said something. hopefully if they read this they will think twice about there action and u never know mayb improve your experiance of the forum. if anyone ever commented on my lack of grahmer n spelling i would happily use some bad language on them lol. Sorry to hear that u had an accident and i hope u have a fast and full recovery x x
    Current :

vertical labret , diath and standard lobes

lol now ive got the hump lol
    Current :

To be honest, looking through your threads I've noticed one rude comment made by Dynwhyl, out of like 7 threads lol.

Just report it if you thought it was offensive.
    Shaun

Scalpelled - Stretched - Pierced - Inked

"Just report it" is rather casual when you feel insulted & maybe even a bit ridiculed.

I get really irritated when people feel the need to point out the grammatical errors of others, you see it all the goddam time on forums.
    AkA RoOf/Ruth/Roofy/Ruthy/Root & erm...that is all
    Its all Chaos & Corsets
    ★"If Carlsberg made eBayers........she would be the best eBayer in the WORLD!"★

I don't particularly like it either, but these people really should be reported if they're causing offence like this, it's true, it happens on forums a lot but a quick complaint thread isn't doing much whereas reporting it is actually going to sort the problem.
    Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by I am iron man View Post
    I don't particularly like it either, but these people really should be reported if they're causing offence like this, it's true, it happens on forums a lot but a quick complaint thread isn't doing much whereas reporting it is actually going to sort the problem.
    hm a complaint !? u have no proof that the person involved has been spoken to! at least this way he may have reached some of the people who have offended and or mayb likely to offend people this ways he is reaching a wider ranger of people both good and bad lol look he already reached u! which maybe improve all of our experiances from now on rather then just the one person who insulted her if he went and complained
    Last edited by sunndyd; 02-17-2010 at 01:55 PM.
    Current :

Quote Originally Posted by sunndyd View Post
    hm a complaint !? u have no proof that the person involved has been spoken to! at least this way he may have reached some of the people who have offended and or mayb likely to offend people this ways he is reaching a wider ranger of people both good and bad lol look he already reached u! which maybe improve all of our experiances from now on rather then just the one person who insulted her if he went and complained

First off thats a completely invalid point, there isn't any proof either way and we don't even know if he's been reported or not.

Secondly, I'm pretty sure that the ONE PERSON who offended him is quite aware that they were being rude, they'd be incredibly ignorant if they didn't, seeing that a guys offended by their post is hardly likely to make that person change their ways entirely and become a new person who accepts all qualities of grammar.

Third off, what is going to improve our experiences is reporting said grammar nazis and allowing the moderators to deal with them.
    No massive forum arguments (which is where this thread could easily end up if it were placed in a section thats read more often)

I just want to be clear here though, I don't have a problem with poor grammar, especially on the internet, (in which the use of proper grammar has only been popular over the past year or two), I just don't think there's any need to make a fuss like this over it when offending members can just be warned/banned.

It's in the rules at the top of every section that personal attacks are prohibited and that everyone should be respectful etc etc
    Shaun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast