Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Rollergirls?

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

What size are you? Think I might have to give up my dream of being a derby girl :(
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'm a 6 Katie . Most popular bloody size! Why so?!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I think mines are a 6 they're pretty well worn but super comfy. I think one of them has a broken ankle strap but its so nice having them pre broken in
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Aha, missed this! They are lovely pre-broken in. I'm not sure how much usage i'd get round here though, I know it's the only way i'd get better, but I bought running trainers last year and have had a long old hiatus from that xD.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

There's fresh meat intakes this weekend, so tempted!!!

Do it do it do it derby is awesome!

We're going to baby scrims this sunday, woooooo! Dunno if I'll be skating but I'll give it a bash if they let me I don't think there's full contact in baby scrims.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Jordan - do it!!!!!!!! I'm totally a derby pusher but seriously, like one of the best decisions I've ever made. and YAY! Scrims!!!! It all starts to come together once you get to apply some skills in a pack. Our most recent freshies are starting to graduate and its super fun to through them right in to full-on scrims with us.

Our season is getting so close I can taste it. I think this is the season of realizing FITness outside of practice time. I rely way too much on my big frame to literally throw my weight around on the track, but I want to up my endurance and agility so bad. I've lost 17lbs since january (and still have lots to go) but its helped so much already.
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

^ apparently one of our most petite players is also one of our hardest hitters :/ eek! She looks so tiny ...

I seriously lack fitness and agility. I have fun though lol. and I've ALMOST got the hang of T-stops :P one day I'll get them.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

oh yeah, we have/have had multiple ~100lb powerhouses on our team. boney friggen shoulders hurt like the bejeebus!!! i whole-heartedly dislike t-stops. rarely (if ever) use them outside of mins. skate talk really really makes me want to skate.
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

Scarred_pierced

I really want to, I just can't commit to every sunday because of my work, I'm expected to work all weekend, every weekend. I long to join roller derby so much though, I've been banging on about it for ages but I don't want to let people down!