Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: London Meet - 3rd April 2010

Scarred_pierced

Default London Meet - 3rd April 2010

Seeing as i've missed a fair few, and would have liked to attend, i've decided another one is in order!! First one for the new year!!
    Any ideas are welcome, i thought the easter holidays would be best as all those at school would be free, plus those at uni and those that work can book time off perhaps?
    If people want one sooner, no problem, all ideas welcome.

First week of April?

***It has been decided that it shall most likely be on 3rd April! if anyone has any problems with that or cant make it, let me know immediately!***

Those attending so far:
    Neverisalways
    Dudette1
    Felidae
    Pattehcake
    Surreal
    DavyBobMacca
    Flo[ProvActiv]
    Carlu
    Valers26
    Insert_name_here
    Black_Thorn
    Danny_James
    Bigredfish
    gracielou
    Intra_venus
    I am iron man
    LarniW
    Lalalu

and possibly Benny B if they're in the country!

If i've missed anyones name out or someone else has decided they're coming, let me know and ill whack your name onto the list!
    All ideas are still welcome!
    Last edited by Scarred_pierced; 03-02-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Haha I was just looking all through the first page of the General discussion before I realised there was a seperate section for Meets!

I'm quite happy to go at this time, although for me personally a weekend would be a hell of a lot better. I may be moving to another unit around Easter hols time and not sure how they'll be about holiday taking!
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Scarred_pierced

Yeah ofc it will most likely be a weekend but like i mean just incase, open to ideas remember!!

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

I could only make it on a weekend, but it'd be good to do another meet
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Scarred_pierced

Koolio so we have at least 5 people up for it. Camden again?? Bit of shopping/piercing/pub?

In all fairness Jord, we have only been to one, that is shockingly bad!
    Haha we must meet more peoples!
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Scarred_pierced

Exactly, i well wanted to go to other ones, but 1. i didnt feel welcome, and 2. i was most likely working. Or not allowed to go :|
    Its one of my resolution thingys aswell, meet more people, uni isnt being so great for meeting like minded people and my society thing is kinda going down the drain because this uni has lazy people that wont even sign the form but apparently they all want a piercing and tattoo society.

Haha Jord, this is because there are not many people out there whose minds work like yours!
    You're one of a kind methinks!
    (except me and Kay haha)
    Alex

Scarred_pierced

Lol even you two dont work the same way i do mentally lol but hey we have a similar sense of humour!!
    I really enjoyed the last meet we went to though, everyone was so friendly and seemingly like minded!!

surreel

I may be up for this.

Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast