Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonuge Advise

Default Tonuge Advise

Hi guys,

Wondering if you can give me a bit of advise on tonuge piecring. I got mine done yesterday and was just after a list of recommended foods that would be easy to eat (or drink as case maybe).

Also if anyone tellme easy way to keep it clean.
    Piercings: Left (bar) and Right (banana bar) nipple bars, PA (2.4mm), Lobe (4mm plug), Tongue

My piercer just told me to eat what i was comfortable with, and to avoid sharp stuff like crisps. Soft stuff like soup, pasta etc is easy to eat.

And as for keeping it clean, I would just wash out my mouth with warm salt water after eating, smoking n stuff.
    Piercings - 5mm lobe, 6mm lobe , tragus, nostril, septum (2mm), 2 center tongue piercings, labret, right and left side of lip, VCH.

Retired - Scaffold, 2 x 1.6 Lobes

heya, i found all i could eat woz soup for a week! but i kno ova people hav managed things like mashed potato with lots of gravy, ice cream, milkshakes etc. once the swelling starts 2 go down u could try solid foods but cut up really small. u might wana take multivitamins coz if ur just eating soup ur not gona get many vitamins. i rinsed my mouth with water after i had eaten 2 keep it clean aswell as doing the salt soaks for the aftercare. xxx
    I'm Becca

PIERCINGS- 5 X left lobe/cart, left conch, 3 X right lobe, right tragus, right scaffolding, 3 X lip, tongue, navel, diagonal nipples, left nostril, septum
    TATTOOS- black star on wrist, imicus symbol on back of neck, wings on back

http://iam.bmezine.com/?hoboqueen

I never wanted to be different... I just wanted to be me

Okay - you can pretty much eat whatever you want i found. I know people who didnt eat, or ate soup for weeks, but that doesnt necessarily help the healing process - not eating the right foods. I had mine done in the afternoon, that night i had burritos - sure it took me a while, and i just concentrated on keeping the barbell vertical and away from my teeth, the following day i had burger and chips - sure not for everyone, but the fact is you dont need to suffer on shit food for weeks. Drink slurpees, or just suck on ice.. works miracles! if you smoke, try and cut back for a little bit, i mouthwashed with a non-alcohol mouthwash, after everytime i put something in my mouth, so i just carried a little bottle to school and work and stuff. dont touch it.. and try not to play with it in your mouth for the first week. but otherwise enjoy!
    Piercing - Tongue Centre 12ga -- Nape -- Tongue Venoms 12ga -- 2x 0ga lobes
    Retired - Frenum 10ga -- Left Nipple 12ga (for the moment, will be back soon)
    Tattoo - Sentimental Barcode inside left bicep
    Future - more ink/scarification/frenum redone/nipple redone/lobes to 0ga
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is Australia:
    We drink BEER, eat MEAT, and speak ENGLISH

www.myspace.com/m1tch

Yup, everything that's been said already - and to ease the swelling, you can take
    Ibuprofen (aspirin). it also helps with the soreness!

Also, no kissing / oral sex :roll: for two weeks ...

Hi Guys,

Could you please let me know if you think i should be worried. My tongue has been getting whiter and whiter (looks kind of furry) since i got my tongue done on saturday.

I've posted two pictures my tongue and piecring in the tongues gallery. Could you please have a look and let me know. as kind of worried. [/img]
    Piercings: Left (bar) and Right (banana bar) nipple bars, PA (2.4mm), Lobe (4mm plug), Tongue

my tongue went really white too, its part of the healing the piercer said when i got it done, but if its heaps white,he said i could be cleaning it too much, with mouthwash and stuff.
    Piercing - Tongue Centre 12ga -- Nape -- Tongue Venoms 12ga -- 2x 0ga lobes
    Retired - Frenum 10ga -- Left Nipple 12ga (for the moment, will be back soon)
    Tattoo - Sentimental Barcode inside left bicep
    Future - more ink/scarification/frenum redone/nipple redone/lobes to 0ga
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is Australia:
    We drink BEER, eat MEAT, and speak ENGLISH

www.myspace.com/m1tch

Yup, white tongue is definitely NORMAL ... mouthwash, toothpaste and dairy are the
    main guilty cullprits for this! :evil: The lack of solid food during healing also seems to
    encourage it ...

You'll also get a "crater" around the ball of your barbell, but this and the whiteness both
    go after 2 ~ 3 weeks

cheers guys feel alot better now.

my sister managed to eat just about anything from the same day, but i agree it is a good idea to avoid hard and sharp things. best to choose foods you can put straight to the side of your mouth without biting for the first few days. it will be much easier when you have the smaller bar fitted

remember getting into moving your tongue normally as soon as possible is a good thing..it will help the swelling..so don't be afraid to chatter all you like...even if you sound a bit funny...i had great fun laughing at my sister's mumbling..lol oh i'm cruel aren't i? :oops:
    http://spaces.msn.com/zer0spac3/

.::mods::.
    1.2g lobesx3 ;; 1.2g helix ;; 1.6g navelx2 ;; 1.2g central labret ;; 1.6g septum ;; tribal dragon tattoo- lower back

.::wish list::.
    right lower lip, sternum, tongue, navelx2 (diagonal)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast