Page 503 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3403453493494495496497498499500501502503
Results 5,021 to 5,026 of 5026

Thread: The Awful Piercing thread

I dunno, some of them eyebrow piercings look a little shallow to me.

These look terrifying.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    I dunno, some of them eyebrow piercings look a little shallow to me.
    Hence "on the whole".
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I'm not sure if this one's been shared before but just incase it hasn't
    https://youtu.be/LMwZejdrYOI

Oh I remember that one, she does it to her friends as well and recommends that they leave the nasty stud in for "a couple of days so the whole can heal".

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Oh I remember that one, she does it to her friends as well and recommends that they leave the nasty stud in for "a couple of days so the whole can heal".

Oh wow. I cringed so much watching it. I noticed in the comments someone who I'm assuming is her friend defending it saying she's still got it done & it had no problems. If that's the case then she just got lucky!

This may be on here already but Good Housekeeping posted this when all that crap about daiths started up: