Thread: The Awful Piercing thread

Good grief, sometimes it does make you wonder doesn't it, who has the littler brain, the piercer or the one being pierced!!!!!

Senior Member beautiful-disaster's Avatar

surely that'll pop out eventually?
    What I have
    Left ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , daith , conch
    Right ear: 18mm lobe , 1.6mm lobe , tragus , scaffold , rook
    monroe
    tongue
    right nipple
    VCH
    Septum

an abundance of Inkies

Contemplating..

double nostrils, nipple (L), orbital, cleavage MD's, christina

call me Manda
    ^3^

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
    surely that'll pop out eventually?
    Possibly, it amazes me that a so called professional would post this on their portfolio as an example of their work.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh you should see the portfolio of one of the local studios here, it's FULL of shallow daiths with hearts and all sorts in.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

A friend of mine has started a "mobile piercing" career. Took a course in piercing and has stated she's a qualified piercer now... She uses a gun and the jewellery is just... ergh. She's using heart rings on helix piercings as well. The funny thing is in the research I've done on the internet I know more about safe piercings and the best jewellery than she does. I don't get why someone who is serious about their career wouldn't research better. It's not that heard! I guess cause getting apprenticeships is hard and having a mobile shop and cheaper jewellery seems easier and cheaper than a brick and mortar shop that it's more tempting to just go the quick and cheap route.

I don't want to say anything because I don't know her that well, and I don't want to seem like a know-it-all or whatever but...

This looks awful to me, she did the bottom one and it's just pushing the top one weirdly?

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...80&oe=5613E28C

The heart helix and tragus:
    https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a1&oe=5620CD44

Said only the tragus on this one but the rook heart ring looks fresh too:
    https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6c&oe=56313517

dat rook tho =/

just... I think the hearts look cute and everything but NOT IN A ROOK (I know this isn't what you were posting about but jeez it looks... put it this way, I hope it's just a bad picture and its not THAT close to being a very painful accident)
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    A friend of mine has started a "mobile piercing" career. Took a course in piercing and has stated she's a qualified piercer now... She uses a gun and the jewellery is just... ergh. She's using heart rings on helix piercings as well. The funny thing is in the research I've done on the internet I know more about safe piercings and the best jewellery than she does. I don't get why someone who is serious about their career wouldn't research better. It's not that heard! I guess cause getting apprenticeships is hard and having a mobile shop and cheaper jewellery seems easier and cheaper than a brick and mortar shop that it's more tempting to just go the quick and cheap route.

I don't want to say anything because I don't know her that well, and I don't want to seem like a know-it-all or whatever but...

This looks awful to me, she did the bottom one and it's just pushing the top one weirdly?

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...80&oe=5613E28C

The heart helix and tragus:
    https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a1&oe=5620CD44

Said only the tragus on this one but the rook heart ring looks fresh too:
    https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6c&oe=56313517
    I wonder if she's fully registered her business with HMRC and is disposing of her waste legally......you may not want to talk to her but you may let the local authorities know about her

You know, before she injures someone or spreads a disease :/
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I wonder if she's fully registered her business with HMRC and is disposing of her waste legally......you may not want to talk to her but you may let the local authorities know about her

You know, before she injures someone or spreads a disease :/
    That might be a good idea actually. I don't want to be a dick but it's worrying me what might happen eventually. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    That might be a good idea actually. I don't want to be a dick but it's worrying me what might happen eventually. :/
    She in Bolton?

^ you're not a dick if you prevent someone from getting hepatitis or HIV - which is a possible scenario here which then could make her liable to face legal consequences
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN