Page 68 of 84 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: How your parents/family react to your mods?

my mum has finally given up and lets me decide for myself now, my dad however...he flips a nut even if I've written something on the back of my hand in pen, I don't need to explain any more!

My Dad hates them all! My sister doesnt like them either, My mum doesnt mind what i have

My mother was surprised at first, very surprised. She's grown to like it though. My father gives not one shit

I don't think my mom likes my piercings, well she hasn't really said anything to me but has made comments to others..... My wife said it is my body and I can pretty much do what ever.

My industrial made my aunt feel sick.

Now people tell me it looks really painful. It isn't, but it's not healing correctly.

When I had piercings in my face, my family didn't really care for that, either. I took them out for work.

Whenever I mention that I'm thinking about getting a new one my parents usually make a joke about needing to remove another one first, but I think they are used to it now, and when they see them just go 'well, I wouldn't have it myself...but I suppose it's not too bad...'
    Current Piercings:

In each ear - 9 from lobe-helix and forward helix.

Right nostril.

Retired:

Navel.

2 tattoos.

My inlaws were here when I got my F/Helix done the other week and kept asking questions then pulling faces, cringing and making yuk noises. Find it funny really kept suggesting they come with me next time and get their noses done lol. Used to take comments too seriously when I was in my late teens early twenties but now I just dont care. I am determind not to have any regrets if possible and that includes having piercings and tattoos if I want. Its only money that stops me having more, but I like to keep all the little design for possible tattoos and love looking at piercing sites for inspiration and ideas.

My mum has piercings so she couldn't really say to me that I can't get one. She had way more but took a few out because of her career and all. My nan talks rubbish about God didn't create us to put objects in our bodies but forgets she has her ear lobes pierced :P
    Current Piercings:
    6mm Lobe + Scaffold/Industrial (Left Ear), 2mm Lobe (Right Ear), Right Nostril, Tongue (centre) and Navel.

My parents are ok with any ear piercings...but they hate anything else...needless to say my parents don't like my spider bites

Honestly, my parents encourage it; My mum signed for my snakebites this morning!

I've been in the studio (when my mum got percings) since I was very young; you can blame her for my addiction.
    ~ILovePlayingWithFire~

Percings:
    14mm Lobe X 2, Helix x 1, Snakebites.

Tattoos: None... Yet.

Want:Angelbites, Verticle Labret, Industrial, Septum, 1in stretched Lobes.

~ILovePlayingWithFire~