Thread: help needed urgently!

Default help needed urgently!

Ahhhh! I'm so upset! I spent ages reading up about the correct placement of a vch, the right jewellery and method and finally plucked up the courage to get it done! I went to a piercer who my friends recomended and who I knew had done genital piercings that people were pleased with!

He didnt show me the piercing with a mirror so I didnt see it properly at the time but looking at it when I got home, I'm really unhappy with the placement! I have two holes and the bar runs underneath my skin like a surface piercing. The bottom ball is nowhere near my clit or hood!
    I phoned up to explain this and he told me I could go back tomorow and have it re-positioned! I asked him if I could just remove the jewellery and he told me that he thought he should do it because he's put the balls on tight????
    I really dont want to go back there!

is it safe to remove the jewellery. or should I let it heal then take it out!

Where was it done?
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

If you're not comfortable going back (I wouldn't blame you - I felt the same after a similar experience) then providing you think you can unscrew the balls I'd just take it out now, or maybe find another piercer you think you can trust. However, the balls may well be screwed on quite tightly and it could be pretty awkward for you to do it yourself.

I think you'd better just let him do it no matter if you like it or not.
    He will do it hygienically and as he said the balls might be on tight!

Or you can just go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by nahani23
    I phoned up to explain this and he told me I could go back tomorow and have it re-positioned!
    I hope he didn't mean that he could re-position it tomorrow?!
    Well if he did I truly question his qualification as a piercer!
    Tragus x2
    Industrial
    Helix x2
    Inner Conch
    Anti-tragus
    Lobe x2 (10 mm)
    Smiley
    Tongue

WISH LIST
    Medusa
    Back of neck

Quote Originally Posted by jaanasisesi View Post
    I think you'd better just let him do it no matter if you like it or not.
    He will do it hygienically and as he said the balls might be on tight!

I hope he didn't mean that he could re-position it tomorrow?!
    Well if he did I truly question his qualification as a piercer!
    Depending on how he goes about it and how it is atm, it may be possible to sucessfully repossition it. Although if they did it wrong in the 1st place, i would question whether you want the same person working on you.

Personally, how I see this, a piercer works on many people a day, however good they are something will turn out not right eventually, if you sit hammering nails in a block of wood all day, however good you are, one will be wonky or bent at some point. Everyone makes mistakes, no matter how good you are. If you approach this in an adult and polite mannor see what he says, if you dont get treated how you want, Leave and dont go back. There is no point wading in throwing accusations and angry comments about, or telling them how to do their job, because thats just going to get a negative response form them.

If you go in like that they will just shun you and send you away, it sucks you were one of the ones things didnt turn out right for, but you should try to just accept it as an accident until you know the score. If they are unhelpful etc then get pissed off.
    Last edited by TheArctopus; 10-22-2009 at 08:05 PM.

sorry to hear about your bad experience

depending on where the 2 holes are you might, with the right size jewelry, be able to use just the top hole and let the bottom hole heal up.

Bet he used clamps instead of a receiving tube didn't he

definitely don't go to someone you don't trust, get it taken out and repositioned with someone else who you feel understands exactly where you want it positioned. It's a very personal thing and you need to feel comfortable. Don't take it out yourself, you could damage yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by nahani23 View Post
    Ahhhh! He didnt show me the piercing with a mirror so I didnt see it properly at the time but looking at it when I got home, I'm really unhappy with the placement! I have two holes and the bar runs underneath my skin like a surface piercing. The bottom ball is nowhere near my clit or hood!
    I phoned up to explain this and he told me I could go back tomorow and have it re-positioned! I asked him if I could just remove the jewellery and he told me that he thought he should do it because he's put the balls on tight????
    I really dont want to go back there!

is it safe to remove the jewellery. or should I let it heal then take it out!
    A VCH should only have one hole pierced to let the bottom hang downward, not two! He absolutely did it wrong and I can understand based on the experience you had why you wouldn't want to go back there! If you can, remove the piercing yourself or see if you can contact the store owner to complain to get it redone properly.
    What I have:
    3 x lobes x 2 (both sides), 2 Daiths,
    Horizontal Nipples L & R, Upper Navel,
    VCH crown, HCH, Triangle x2.
    What I want:
    Tragus, Conch, Helices, Lower Navel, Tattoos.
    What is gone: :(
    Christina
    Conch x2
    Helix x2

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctopus View Post
    Where was it done?
    Yes, out this place so other Women can know to avoid it, unless they can fix the issue for you.
    What I have:
    3 x lobes x 2 (both sides), 2 Daiths,
    Horizontal Nipples L & R, Upper Navel,
    VCH crown, HCH, Triangle x2.
    What I want:
    Tragus, Conch, Helices, Lower Navel, Tattoos.
    What is gone: :(
    Christina
    Conch x2
    Helix x2

Quote Originally Posted by Hailey View Post
    A VCH should only have one hole pierced to let the bottom hang downward, not two! He absolutely did it wrong and I can understand based on the experience you had why you wouldn't want to go back there! If you can, remove the piercing yourself or see if you can contact the store owner to complain to get it redone properly.
    Personally unless its un-livable for a day to get back to see them I would advise leaving it in, go back so they see it 1st hand, maybe take a picture showing what you expected, but dont say, "it should be like this its not, its wrong" say something like "i expected to recieve a piercing like this but it looks different can you pleased remove or modify the placement to be how i was anticipating" if you are polite they will be more likely to be polite back and provide a nicer service etc and see what they say.

It could be a one off mistake, you never know, they could be very apologetic, refund you, correct the piercing etc etc. If you take it out and then phone up complaining and telling them how to do their job, they will naturally get annoyed at you. Especially if they havent been able to look at the piercing to see it was wrong. Even if you know it was wrong, how do they know, you know enough to make the judgement? As far as piercers are concerned most people who come in are pretty clueless, its a sad fact but most people dont do research they just see a pic and say "want it", hence they may think that you thought it was wrong when it was right. Unless they see it, its likely they wont acknowledge it was wrong, who in their right mind would.

Its your bits, and you have every right to be angry, but you need to let your head rule in this sort of situation.
    Last edited by TheArctopus; 10-23-2009 at 10:43 AM.